User Controls

Tattoos do you think people get them for themselves or for others?

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Or both I suppose.

If you get a tattoo it obviously means something to you, whether it's an epitaph to a dead loved one or a penis on your forearm .

But people gst tats because they want people to ask them about them right? But then you have the hidden ones like on ankles or beneath normal clothes and so are those reminders to self?

Like some people get a tattoo of dice on their arm, or whatever the fuck. Why? Tattoos are a weird thing to me. Why do athletes generally have them all over? Does it make you cool? :)
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    If every person on earth suddenly died and you were confirmed the only human being alive...

Why in the world would you want a tattoo?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I'd be stealing Ferraris and Maserati's and raiding pharmacology labs, pharmacies, and cartel farms, and of course sex doll factories.

Fuck that would be dope.
    ClickTheLikesApocalypseNow
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by gadzooks I'd be stealing Ferraris and Maserati's and raiding pharmacology labs, pharmacies, and cartel farms, and of course sex doll factories.

Fuck that would be dope.

If everyone is dead, is it still stealing?
    Originally posted by mmQ If everyone is dead, is it still stealing?

Definitely not. Unless there's a remote chance they might come back. Then it's nefarious borrowing.
    You know what else?

You know when some women (those with self-awareness deficiency disease) say things like "we don't dress provocatively and wear makeup for the sake of men."

I wonder how many chicks would be wearing makeup and stilettos if they were the only human on Earth.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I like to think theres always a remote chance dead people can come back. We can't know. I bet people in the 1700s thought HD television wouldn't ever be a thing, and yet here we are.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by gadzooks You know what else?

You know when some women (those with self-awareness deficiency disease) say things like "we don't dress provocatively and wear makeup for the sake of men."

I wonder how many chicks would be wearing makeup and stilettos if they were the only human on Earth.

That doesnt need a derp face. It's a very good point/wonderment.
    Originally posted by mmQ That doesnt need a derp face. It's a very good point/wonderment.

Ok then consider it an ugly woman's face without makeup (after the apocalypse and all).
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I'd fuck her but then again I'm dead and shes the only person left so that would be weird, or would it?
    Oh man I have to now ammend my apocalypse fantasy to include one very attractive and highly educated and open-minded angel to accompany me while I steal sports cars and drugs and... Yeah might as well get the sex dolls anyway. I'll establish a harem.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I wonder if you were the last couple on earth would your mind instantly make yourself attracted to the other person? Would you want to get married? Does marriage matter if nobody else is around to watch?

Fuck. Everythinf we do is for other people.
    Originally posted by mmQ I wonder if you were the last couple on earth would your mind instantly make yourself attracted to the other person? Would you want to get married? Does marriage matter if nobody else is around to watch?

Fuck. Everythinf we do is for other people.

She'd probably still want Chad and I'd somehow get betabuxxed while she glues a vibrator to the Statue of David.
    #PostApocalypticIncelProblems
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I got a tattoo on my lower back just above my ass so that I can always remember the words I chose to have inscribed there: "slut"
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Lanny I got a tattoo on my lower back just above my ass so that I can always remember the words I chose to have inscribed there: "slut"

I have the same one on the walls of my urethra.

WALLS OF URETHRA it says. Lest I forget.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I wonder if anyone has a bunch of tattoos on all their body parts that say what all their body parts are. Like a huge tattoo on their face that says FACE.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by mmQ I wonder if anyone has a bunch of tattoos on all their body parts that say what all their body parts are. Like a huge tattoo on their face that says ASS

FIFY
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by gadzooks If every person on earth suddenly died and you were confirmed the only human being alive…

Why in the world would you want a tattoo?

To look at it urself. Don't you enjoy gazing at things that u perceive as aesthetically beautiful?
Jump to Top