User Controls

andrew yates bucks

tell me what the free money proposal is. be semi specific
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    its like a obama phone but you have to swipe right
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Everyone gets $1000 a month as a sort of economic stimulus. The money is supposed to be raised through a new VAT tax which tech companies will find it much more difficult to evade.

People already receiving welfare payments will be able to choose between their existing payments and the $1000.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmk sounds good fam,

yeah universal basic income is pretty much inevitable for the time being, so I'm cool with that I guess. That would be extraordinarily helpful even if its not the best for the business sector idk if it is or not who cares i already lost my ass in the market once and now i cant afford to put anything in it at all lol
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I wonder about the repercussions of one country being able to implement a basic income and how it'll affect the competitive balance with the rest of the world though
    Originally posted by aldra I wonder about the repercussions of one country being able to implement a basic income and how it'll affect the competitive balance with the rest of the world though

no effect whatsoever,

the problem with productivity and competitiveness lies with the people, not income.

you can see this problem clearly if you convert every income into nutriens and calories.
Jump to Top