User Controls

Do any drugs taste GOOD

Drugs taste bad becouse if we eat too manys we dies. Do any anhydrous drugs taste DAMN GOOD FAM?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    anthrax taste gud
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Yeah, try the Green Crack. Robust taste, the full palette of flavor, earthy, with a hint of lemon.
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Green crack?

Dafuq?
    As a crack enthusiast, how have I not heard of such a concoction?
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    i think its weed
    VERY tasty..

wd tastes terribke if u eat it. Shutup
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by DietPiano wd tastes terribke if u eat it. Shutup

Sweet THC
    Originally posted by DietPiano wd tastes terribke if u eat it. Shutup

It's actually not bad! Had to chew down and swallow 10 grams of premium bud once when a cop pulled up behind us while we were hotboxing. Tasted chewy and mushy and really sweetish/vinegary, like eating a radish or beat with a salad leaf all mixed together.
    Ghost Black Hole
    heroin tastes amazing if you snort it, that drip is like candy mixed with sex, fucking amazing.
    Originally posted by Ghost heroin tastes amazing if you snort it, that drip is like candy mixed with sex, fucking amazing.

I liked it at first, but honestly, I eventually got sick of it.

I even stated mixing like... sugar or something into it just to sweeten that drip a bit.

At least, until I made the jump to I.V.
    Shit, ok, kinda neat coincidence here that this thread was created today because I have an issue facing me tonight... When homeboy gets back with the butane, we gonna start smoking bowls again (meth).

Now, this guy is my official bowl lighter (his technique is masterful and ridiculously effective). But, I can't stand the taste that hits once that huge cloud is in my lungs.

Like, I'm gagging in anticipation.

Any suggestions?

I did end up paying like 80% towards it, I might just be like "yo I just need to take this some other way. The taste is overwhelming."

I dunno.

I wanna suggest adding a teensy bit of sugar maybe? If I even have any. He's a total purist tho and he'll prolly be like "dafuq?"

Damn. I like the big clouds but I have a weak ass gag reflex. Like, I'd give the absolute worst head ever.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Annie dope tastes like peppermint to mee
    Ghost Black Hole
    he's probably burning it lmao it should taste like nothing. Is he rolling his (your) bowls???

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I am a grown man I know how to smoke meth properly! XD
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Technologist victim of incest
    You can’t roll it while you hit it can you? What does rolling it around the pipe do?

Never smoked meth but I’m still curious?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Technologist You can’t roll it while you hit it can you? What does rolling it around the pipe do?

That's literally what you NEED to be doing. Puddle in one spot will burn.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Technologist You can’t roll it while you hit it can you? What does rolling it around the pipe do?

If you hold it still it will burn the stuff easily because just the bottom of the pipe gets hot, especially if you're using a butane torch. Rocking it back and forth like that pic (not that fast unless you're really fucked up) will spread the heat evenly and you won't get all that weird crap/gunk stuck inside the bowl

I've been using the same pipes for almost 2 years smoked multiple grams out of them and they are pretty much totally clean inside the bowl with very minimal brown stains. If it turns black you are doing something wrong

Also loading massive bowls isn't the best idea, the heat doesn't transfer well and it ends up burning and turning into a nasty pile of gross tasting gunk after a while. Tekdots are the way to go

https://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/133903-Hints-and-tips-for-meth-smokers

Ghost Black Hole
    holding the flame too close to the bowl... not rolling it.. probably burning her fingers and ruining the jimmy, smash that shit, get a new pipe and keep practicing!

When you have been awake for a few days and your eyes start crossing for no reason it can be hard to aim the flame correctly sometimes though which is a forgivable transgression

Jump to Top