User Controls

Who Is Your Favorite Female NIS Poster And Why?

stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Wimmins allowed to post nekkid pictures to garner votes.
    Octavian motherfucker
    I don't know who is and who isn't female.

I would like to beat Zek to death, is the Sophie account his?
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by Octavian I don't know who is and who isn't female.

I would like to beat Zek to death, is the Sophie account his?

I have only seen reference to HandOfZek in the form of suicide rumors. Which would be interesting if it were the case since he had a penchant for encouraging others to kill themselves (IIRC).

Sophie was previously known as Psychomanthis on Zoklet.
    Originally posted by stl1 Wimmins allowed to post nekkid pictures to garner votes.

Yeah I'm gonna need to see nudes to make a truly informed decision.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    I liked 10 ft. Ganja Plant

but they haven't posted in ages, other than that probably Red.

As far as why? I don't bother justifying what I consider to be matters of taste.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Mmq. Where is that hot bitch hiding??
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    These are the first ones that come to mind:

Technologist
    Don't Tell Em
    Candy Rein
    Itybit
    Playingindirt
    Mal
    Tee Hee Hee
    Technologist victim of incest
    Naked pic incoming

(o)v(o)
    Originally posted by stl1 These are the first ones that come to mind:

Technologist
    Don't Tell Em
    Candy Rein
    Itybit
    Playingindirt
    Mal
    Tee Hee Hee

Thats better stl. 😋
    I also don't much like these ranking contests.

I always feel like I'm going to leave someone out, or make someone feel unimportant or undervalued or something.

Assuming we're only talking about currently active members, I think there are pretty much only DHer gals. Unless I'm forgetting anyone.

Well, except -mal-... Still find that whole scenario surreal, but whatevs.

So I guess I'll go with Ohfralala for 1st place, Technologist a close second, tee hee hee bamboozled me into posting (my own) "tit pics" and hasn't made good on her promise to reciprocate, so I refuse to rank her for now (). DontTellEm... I just can't make out half of her posts. She's kinda like mashlehash in that regard. OH, why did I not think of CandyRein until now. She gets a very close 3d place. Like, I'm talking Lala, Technologist, and CandyRein are nanometers apart on this scale.

I feel like I'm missing some people...

OH WAIT, if Lantiqua87 is real, she actually takes first, second, third, and fourth place, bumping everybody else down. If she's an alt, she is the best alt ever, so she still takes, I dunno, third place. No matter what, tho, she's on my list.

https://niggasin.space/user/3312

Oh, and SQUIRREL_ICON... Dunno how to do it properly, but yeah she's seems aight. I dunno, I guess she follows very closely after m'lady Lantiqua87.

Mewsik has been gone a while, so I can't really give her a rating. It would be tough to do, anyway, because she seems to swing wildly between absolute bitch and nice/amicable.

That's all I can think of for now.
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    Firekrotch has my ❤
    Hey now!

U were born a hoor and wanted to show off that chest for ages now u r blaming me. Unbelievable!!!!

Hey hey NOW!!
    I'm going to mention Silverfuck even tho she ain't been around in years (probably never registered on NiS).

Join NiS, yo.

I heard that your boyfriend is literally banned from Canada (and you from the U.S.).

I'm sorry to hear that, as it is a tragedy that evokes an almost Shakespearean quality.

But if you've moved on, I am ready to take you up on your proposition from like 13 years ago, and "look a sista up."

What I lack in armed robbery experience, I make up for in having a decent legitimate salary.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    How could I forget LJ???

HOOTY-HOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Firecrocthfatty
    We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    I wouldn't assume any of them were actually female. But of the people that claim to be, some are less retarded than others. ohfrala is cool other than being half gay.
    HTS highlight reel
    ohfralala is the pinnacle of womanhood

mommy
    Who African Astronaut [that staidly controlling tamarillo]
    Another poll and no votes, Bullshit
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by Who Another poll and no votes, Bullshit

Lanny said he was going to add polls

years ago.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by gadzooks I'm going to mention Silverfuck even tho she ain't been around in years (probably never registered on NiS).

Join NiS, yo.

I heard that your boyfriend is literally banned from Canada (and you from the U.S.).

I'm sorry to hear that, as it is a tragedy that evokes an almost Shakespearean quality.

But if you've moved on, I am ready to take you up on your proposition from like 13 years ago, and "look a sista up."

What I lack in armed robbery experience, I make up for in having a decent legitimate salary.

Holy shit Silver Fuck.

Hahahahahaha more like Stupid Fuck. Completely forgot about that dumb bitch. Find me that news article, complete with mug shots.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top