User Controls

When your meth dealer tells you he won't front you this time...

gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Ghost Black Hole
    offer to teach him the secrets of meth cooking for a gram.
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    I don't have a meth dealer, fuck! Where do I find one?
    Ghost Black Hole
    I KNOW RIGHT... skid row? hookers?
    Gghhighigh Yung Blood
    meth seems dirty, go with class and inject heroin
    Please someone tell me they get the specific reference regarding the girl in the gif.

Or am I just too old and full of obscure knowledge about celebrity scandals.
    Gghhighigh Yung Blood
    Nope, you're old
    Originally posted by Gghhighigh meth seems dirty, go with class and inject heroin

Binder Dundat.

I can't do opiates tho cuz I was legit hooked.

Luckily I only kinda like meth a bit, so it's easy for me to take it or leave it.
    Originally posted by Erekshun I don't have a meth dealer, fuck! Where do I find one?

Network, yo.

Start with the homeless. But realize you might offend some of them by assuming they do hard drugs. They dindu muffin tho most of the time.

Then there are hookers. Usually you gotta pay just for their time in the first place.

I didn't have to tho cuz I'm gangster as shit and spit that golden tongue game.

Finally, there's always just asking around at the local 24 hour convenience store parking lots. The local 7-11 has all kinds of folk just itching to hook up some ice or a ball or some down, whatevs. They will short you, it's only a matter of by how much.
    https://tosavealife.com/faith/inspiration/stephanie-full-house-shares-story-drug-alcohol-abuse-dwts/

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    What's the go to question when approaching strangers and asking them if they can find meth?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by gadzooks https://tosavealife.com/faith/inspiration/stephanie-full-house-shares-story-drug-alcohol-abuse-dwts/

Shes sexy when she cries. 10/10 would bang.
    Originally posted by mmQ What's the go to question when approaching strangers and asking them if they can find meth?

In my hood it's called "side". Just ask them if they know of anyone around that can find some "side."

Sometimes you'll luck out and they'll have a few points right there that they can sell you, but if you want quantity, they'll have to take you to the re up house or to another dealer. They'll size you up first. They'll ask if you're a cop. Then they'll usually take you there.

Sometimes they'll ask for the money up front and be like "I have to gotta go into this apartment for like 10 minutes. The dude doesn't want any strangers inside so just wait here."

At that point, it's a roll of the dice.

But that's how fucking Mario burned me on $200 weed deal when I was 16.

In the front door with my $200, and out the backdoor of the building. Me stuck waiting around like a chump.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Tee hee. I did that one time to someone. Guppy rich boy wanted an oz. Literally did exactly what you just said. Justin Nuenschwander. He deserved it.
    Originally posted by mmQ Tee hee. I did that one time to someone. Guppy rich boy wanted an oz. Literally did exactly what you just said. Justin Nuenschwander. He deserved it.

I'll have to take your word for it.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    It's literally the only time in my life I've ripped someone off. I guess I shouldn't say literally cuz I don't know but its the only one I distinctly remember. We had it all planned out. The kid just was using his dads money anyway and none of us liked him. In principle yea it was shady but yolo or something.
    Originally posted by mmQ It's literally the only time in my life I've ripped someone off. I guess I shouldn't say literally cuz I don't know but its the only one I distinctly remember. We had it all planned out. The kid just was using his dads money anyway and none of us liked him. In principle yea it was shady but yolo or something.

I have done my share of dirt back when my moral compass was a tad more flexible.

I like to think of it as a totally different era in my life, and a part of the learning and growth process.

Those forest workers I kidnapped and barbequed and served at the local homeless shelter were pedagogical tools and assets in my own personal development.

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I'm still ok with the concept of stealing from corporations. I dont care. As far as moral compasses go I won't even begin to tell you the shit I did from 17-22 years old. Stealing toddler's piggy banks wasnt the worst of it. (Oops I began)

:)
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by mmQ What's the go to question when approaching strangers and asking them if they can find meth?

Are you telling me not everyone gets offered meth like once a day at random? Maybe I should work on muh image.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Ah so just put a bunch of red sore stickers on my body and walk around downtown with literal cash in hand.
Jump to Top