User Controls

FUCK YOU

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    fuck you. you fucking fuck

gotota rememebe t h at nobodoy is b etter than anyody else,

here

why do i keep comin ghere?

stupid Date hotel flaggotso . i like j igaboo o. oloserss======================
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    I agree.

I think...
    Ghost Black Hole
    Fear an ounce
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Fucking assholes. The DH movement was retarded. Some of you are ok? I guess? But nobody aho8kdbe come here. Fucking dimbasjses
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    It ruined everything.
    Who African Astronaut [that staidly controlling tamarillo]
    Originally posted by mmQ It ruined everything.
    Poor snowflake
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Who Poor snowflake
    3xactly.

Yoi seent men5 to be here.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ Fucking assholes. The DH movement was retarded. Some of you are ok? I guess? But nobody aho8kdbe come here. Fucking dimbasjses

Our DH plural has this to say

U mad kid ur all a bunch of crackheads
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Lfuci

Originally posted by Ghost Our DH plural has this to say

U mad kid ur all a bunch of crackheads

My people son5 care. I'm sitting in a 4oom of kitties. Meow meownmeown that's all theybeverbf8xkjfn says.
    I like most DHers.
    Without em, we'd be like a half dozen shitposting mentally ill addicts with 50 alts apiece.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by gadzooks Without em, we'd be like a half dozen shitposting mentally ill addicts with 50 alts apiece.

Wrong. It was fine.
    Ghost Black Hole
    All I do is shit post on niggasin.space and play space station 13 now normies from DH come here and YouTube people start playing space station wtf is happening to muh hipster internet I LIKED IT BEFORE IT WAS COOL
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Ghost All I do is shit post on niggasin.space and play space station 13 now normies from DH come here and YouTube people start playing space station wtf is happening to muh hipster internet I LIKED IT BEFORE IT WAS COOL

That usntntheh point. Fuck. Why does everyone wanna be cool? I'll burn you alive

The likes of dont t4ll emmmmm.. . She needs burning. What a boar. Yeah DTE I'm looking at you. Say something like alwayals
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Mmmm :)
    DontTellEm makes only slightly more sense than mashlehash, who makes only slightly more sense than drunk mmQ.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU ASSHOLE HOPE YOU DIE SOON
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by tee hee hee SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU ASSHOLE HOPE YOU DIE SOON

reported
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Originally posted by Grylls reported

FYCK YOU TOO YOU UGLY HOBO
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by tee hee hee SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU ASSHOLE HOPE YOU DIE SOON

/awthanks emoji goes here
Jump to Top