User Controls

Hey Frala

Just so I’m not passing judgement when I don’t know the whole story.... why is Panny gone and does it have anything to do with you?

And how exactly do you justify defending pedos?
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Mal tuck urself. I gonna come over there rn & rape u. Punk.
    Who African Astronaut [that staidly controlling tamarillo]
    Pedicure are the bomb
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by -mal- And how exactly do you justify defending pedos?

Just because somebody is a pedo doesn't mean they're a child molester. It's not like people choose there sexual orientation.

What are your thougts on this case? should he have been castrated?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Mal tuck urself. I gonna come over there rn & rape u. Punk.

Tucking is something I cannot do as I’m female.
    Who African Astronaut [that staidly controlling tamarillo]
    Originally posted by -mal- Tucking is something I cannot do as I’m female.

You sound hot, do you answer PM’s?
    My life is none of your business Mal. You can think whatever you want to think about me but please quit questioning me everytime you see me in TC and on the forum. Thx.

:)
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    U better get big, freak.
    Originally posted by ohfralala My life is none of your business Mal. You can think whatever you want to think about me but please quit questioning me everytime you see me in TC and on the forum. Thx.

:)

I’m sorry... do you know where you are? Polite requests just get you trolled harder here.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Baby rapers?

On here?
    Originally posted by DontTellEm U better get big, freak.

Please take your meds and fuck off before I sic your daughter on you.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    I'll run ur whole life on you. Ho.
    Originally posted by Who You sound hot, do you answer PM’s?

No
    Originally posted by -mal- I’m sorry… do you know where you are? Polite requests just get you trolled harder here.

You can certainly spend your entire life trying to figure me out. It’s your time to waste.
    Originally posted by DontTellEm I'll run ur whole life on you. Ho.

Sounds pleasant. Can you drop off my dry cleaning and plan a dinner menu for the week? I hate making decisions I’m not paid to make. Unless if you don’t know how to speak English and you mean ruin. In that case.... try it ho.
    Originally posted by ohfralala You can certainly spend your entire life trying to figure me out. It’s your time to waste.

There’s not much to figure out really. You DHers post on here like you’re on Facebook.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Again. I come over there & break u down like u know better. Lil bitch.💋
    Originally posted by -mal- There’s not much to figure out really. You DHers post on here like you’re on Facebook.

Then stop asking me a million questions like you’re utterly fascinated and just found your clit for the first time.
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Again. I come over there & break u down like u know better. Lil bitch.💋

You don’t live in the Oakland area do you?
    Originally posted by ohfralala Then stop asking me a million questions like you’re utterly fascinated and just found your clit for the first time.

You’re such a disgusting woman. You speak like a 13 year old boy.
Jump to Top