User Controls

Utah family being "gang stalked "

We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    A Utah family have been left feeling 'trapped' in their own home after becoming the victim of extreme stalking.

Walt Gilmore's family in North Salt Lake has been the target since August of a stalker using phone calls and texts to send a parade of people to the home for plying legitimate services and illegal activities like drug sales and prostitution, the Deseret News reported Friday.

Up to 20 people per day arrive saying they were called to provide electrical, plumbing, tree-trimming, and towing services, according to Gilmore .

'These are good people, good hard-working people,' he said to KSL TV of the people being sent to his home. 'They're out a lot of time and money, but what can I tell them? Sorry, there's nothing here.'

Others, however, were seeking less legal transactions.

'They have police records. Criminals. Felons. Active warrants for their arrests coming to my home. They're looking for drugs. They're offering prostitution,' Gilmore said. '

Adding to Gilmore's fears, people have been caught photographing his house, looking through his windows at night, and sitting in parked cars out front.

Gilmore's family members would then be contacted by the stalker with a description of what everyone is doing.

'My wife is scared to death constantly. My other family members don't like to go outside because they don't know who's coming,' Gilmore said.

Gilmore believes his family knows who the stalker is, and they filed a civil stalking injunction against him, which they say he continues to ignore. Court records say the suspected stalker lives in Hawaii.

'A family member knows him but does not have any further interaction with this individual,' Gilmore said. 'And this is his way of getting back at our family because we don't want to have anything to do with him.'

Police are using voice recognition software for calls from the stalker that were previously recorded in an effort to positively identify him for criminal charges.

Meanwhile, a sign is now posted in his front yard explaining to potential service providers that they are likely victims of a prank, and that they should call the North Salt Lake Police to report it.

A police cruiser is also parked in front of the home around the clock.

'It's pretty vindictive in what they're doing,' North Salt Lake Police Sgt. Mitch Gwilliam said. 'Stalking is stalking. But this is stalking on steroids. It's pretty vicious.'

Police estimate the combined loss to companies is more than $20,000 in wages and uncollected fees.

As for when the family really does require services for the home, Gilmore said he will contact businesses that he has existing relationships with.

Just goes to show you what one person can do to someone on the other side of the country without ever leaving their house. If some random person in another state can do all this without ever travelling to your home, imagine what the government's version can do.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6846323/Utah-family-suffers-extreme-stalking-service-calls.html
    Phantasmagoria African Astronaut
    To think I had people cyberstalking me for over a decade but they never brought it into the physical world thankfully
    Ghost Black Hole
    So they post all of their personal info on the internet and get on the news?

How fucking retarded do you have to be lol... I'm gonna start sending pizza's to their house or something
Jump to Top