User Controls

What the actual fuck is happening to reality?

Phantasmagoria African Astronaut

Little ceasars ,... literally ... made a commercial ... with ... a ... goddamn .... reference ... to ... the 4chan /pol/ jedi merchant meme ....

goddamn I don't know how to sort out reality anymore and it has nothing to do with mental illness
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    the singularity
    Phantasmagoria African Astronaut
    PEP
    blaster master victim of incest
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Phantasmagoria

Little ceasars ,… literally … made a commercial … with … a … goddamn …. reference … to … the 4chan /pol/ jedi merchant meme ….

goddamn I don't know how to sort out reality anymore and it has nothing to do with mental illness

yeah i don't eat lil ceasars because im not a nigger like you op, i actually eat real food, you should try it sometime so your brain won't be completely full of worms, you dumbass
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Laughing my fat ass off, but the kikes will fuck them up for this
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    bad thing
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby yeah i don't eat lil ceasars because im not a nigger like you op, i actually eat real food, you should try it sometime so your brain won't be completely full of worms, you dumbass

when is the latest william bill Bill Krozbyby dog coming out?
    Originally posted by Phantasmagoria

Little ceasars ,… literally … made a commercial … with … a … goddamn …. reference … to … the 4chan /pol/ jedi merchant meme ….

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?!?!?

I was waiting for the day when lil Ceeze's was gonna raise prices to 5.55 or 6 bucks, but they now have pizza AND a drink for 4 bucks? Hot damn
    Technologist victim of incest
    WTF is happening to reality OP?

You don’t live in it, it’s been gone for years!
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    I didn't even know they had Little Caesars in the U.S.
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by Technologist WTF is happening to reality OP?

You don’t live in it, it’s been gone for years!

Phantasmagoria OD'd on crazy bread.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Technologist victim of incest
    Yeah, got a Little Cesar’s up the road.

Pizza pizza.

I remember when they started out. You bought one pizza and got one free. Of course it was a gimmic.
Jump to Top