User Controls

In this thread Russia-Trump Conspiracy Theorists apoligise.

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Technologist victim of incest
    Not saying I’m sorry because I never said he was involved in collusion. I still definitely believe that he is compromised by Russia. The report has not changed my feelings toward dumf.

I’ll take the report and move forward, but congress won’t.😁
    Originally posted by Technologist my feelings

OK.

You fell for a ridiculous jedi con though.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country OK.

You fell for a ridiculous jedi con though.

Not if I didn’t agree that there was collusion! Don’t start your spin on my words.
    Originally posted by Technologist Not if I didn’t agree that there was collusion! Don’t start your spin on my words.

Don't feel embarrassed. Half of us fell for one jedi lie, the rest of us fell for another.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Technologist Not saying I’m sorry because I never said he was involved in collusion.

Originally posted by Technologist Collusion, Trumpspeak.

I didn’t say that, you did. I said Putin has trump in his pocket, and he does. If these sanctions were so bad, why is Putin excited to meet with trump in Paris? Ohhh, you’ve given us the worst sanctions ever, but I’m your friend. Ah no!

in his pocket = collusion,

collusion (kə-lo͞oˈzhən)►

n.
    A secret agreement between two or more parties for a fraudulent, illegal, or deceitful purpose
    Listen pedo, fuck off. I told you to stay away from me, and I won’t fuck with you.

YOU WANT TO RAPE CHILDREN, you are trash to this world.

Fuck you!
    Originally posted by Technologist Listen pedo, fuck off. I told you to stay away from me, and I won’t fuck with you.

Fuck you!

NO, COLLUSION.
    Originally posted by Technologist Listen pedo, fuck off. I told you to stay away from me, and I won’t fuck with you.

Fuck you!

OTOH you want to import the third world, and turn us into a hated minority in our own lands.

I feel far less troubled by Vinny's problem than by that.
    Common De-mominator African Astronaut
    Only idiots thought Trump was in on it. If anything, the probe should have been looking for Russian manipulation and interference.
    Originally posted by Common De-mominator Only idiots thought Trump was in on it. If anything, the probe should have been looking for Russian manipulation and interference.

russians have been manipulating americans the the day das kapitalists was published and shipped into US.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Hilarious how all the dishonest dummies are now turning around and saying they never thought there was collusion, after they've been crying and pointing fingers about Russian collusion for two and a half years, non-stop, twenty four hours a day, seven days a week. Talk about pathetic!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny russians have been manipulating americans the the day das kapitalists was published and shipped into US.

You mean jedis. Russians are despicable, but too brutish to bother with trickery.
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Hilarious how all the dishonest dummies are now turning around and saying they never thought there was collusion, after they've been crying and pointing fingers about Russian collusion for two and a half years, non-stop, twenty four hours a day, seven days a week. Talk about pathetic!

You can say their names
    Originally posted by Bologna Nacho You can say their names

Referring more to fake news CNN/NBC/ABC/Yahoo/WaPo. They magically don't even want to talk about Russia anymore.
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Referring more to fake news CNN/NBC/ABC/Yahoo/WaPo. They magically don't even want to talk about Russia anymore.

Because it was all fabricated and they were in on it. They are exposed to be the frauds that they are.
    Originally posted by Erekshun Because it was all fabricated and they were in on it. They are exposed to be the frauds that they are.

What's even more pathetic is some of these mindless and dishonest idiots are now trying to double down.
    Common De-mominator African Astronaut
    Trump cannot keep his mouth shut for 30 seconds, Russia would be better off just manipulating him and his handlers.
Jump to Top