User Controls

Best way to get rid of a dead body

Ghost Black Hole
    Magnets. This is how Aum Shinrikyo got rid of bodies they put them in an EM chamber and disintegrated the bodies into dust/goop using magnets. It works by using oscillation of the EM waves to increase the vibrations of the particles which heats it up and breaks it down. You can use this same method to cold melt steel

"One Soviet industrial application of EM energy is “cold molding” of steel. Cold molding because hot molten steel is problematic. When casting very large objects, the metal tends to crack when cooling—these cracks are not necessarily visible, but can be microscopic crazing of crystalline structures. Welding is a good example of how microcracks lead to megadamage—ruptured pipelines in Arctic regions are nearly all due to such cracking.

Submarine hulls are another example of crack-vulnerable steel—which make the work of sinking subs all the more easier for depth charges. Molten steel is also difficult to handle in very small (nanostructures) objects, for microrobots. Hot molds leave rough edges that need to be ground—a task nearly impossible for complicated parts the size of a pinhead.

How is cold molding done? When two or more beams of intense microwave energy are focused on metal, they create a second wavelength due to interference. This secondary energy can cause a resonant vibration in the chemical-electrical bonds which the iron molecules in a crystalline structure. The rupture of these bonds and the collapse of the crystalline structure will turn the metal into a cold liquid state. After a short period of time, new bonds are formed and the metal hardens into its new shape."

gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Ghost How is cold molding done? When two or more beams of intense microwave energy are focused on metal, they create a second wavelength due to interference. This secondary energy can cause a resonant vibration in the chemical-electrical bonds which the iron molecules in a crystalline structure. The rupture of these bonds and the collapse of the crystalline structure will turn the metal into a cold liquid state.

No.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    eat it
    Firekrochfatty African Astronaut
    not related to topic question:

what about that super duper hard metal created by molecuralizing every carbon— its ultra expensive to make but its uber uber strong(i cannot remember what its officially called— mylar??) to make submarines that wouldnt crack under differenting compression changes under water? i know very little of this topic— just kind of curious of it all.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    carbon nanotube weave?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country No.

yeah try again you cucked jedi bitch it was literally invented by the smartest man with the highest IQ who ever lived

Hideo Murai, the late Aum Shinrikyo science and technology minister, was one of the most intelligent Japanese who ever lived, with an IQ higher than Einstein’s. He studied astrophysics, concentrating on X-ray detection. His field, it turns out, was the key to developing new types of weapons more powerful than nuclear bombs, which are still being developed and tested by Japan’s military-industrial complex after his death. Murai’s most outrageous claim was that Kobe was destroyed with laser-powered seismic weapons—a claim many in the media scoffed. But a closer look at Murai’s own research in Kobe shows that the possibility should not be discounted.
    send it to space
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Just contact the Jimmy Hoffa Disposal Company.
    Ghost Black Hole
    "It is a key step on the road to realising technologies that can provide Humanity with clean, safe, efficient Energy production through the conversion of Matter into various forms of EM radiation"

Octavian motherfucker
    Quick Lime
    scuffed jim carrey Tuskegee Airman
    bump
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Bury it in a shallow grave obv
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    Feed it to pigs or alliGAYtors

Chop it up and send it through a wood chipper into a river and catfish will eat it
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    the most famous Fargo scene in history. We love the wood chipper. Or at least I do. I don't speak for everyone else around here. I'm sorry
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by mmQ the most famous Fargo scene in history. We love the wood chipper. Or at least I do. I don't speak for everyone else around here. I'm sorry

You’re not wrong.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I know. Im pretty much right about everything ever. My opinions are facts.
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Hey! Me 2 😆
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Cool cool cool want to fuck?
Jump to Top