User Controls

Wall Street Market

y.
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Oh THAT wall street... I thought you were talking stocks and bonds and NYC and all that at first...

I use Dream Market personally.
    I'll have to check out WSM tho.
    Krow African Astronaut
    Is Wall Street code for Silk Road?
    Originally posted by Krow Is Wall Street code for Silk Road?

Kinda...

Its like a single instance of the concept of Silk Road.
    Krow African Astronaut
    Originally posted by gadzooks Kinda…

Its like a single instance of the concept of Silk Road.

Desktop cap the websites catalog?
    Originally posted by Krow Desktop cap the websites catalog?

I dunno.

Tor is slow as fuck. I only go on Tor when I absolutely have to. And even then, it rarely works.
    Originally posted by gadzooks Oh THAT wall street… I thought you were talking stocks and bonds and NYC and all that at first…

I use Dream Market personally.

I used dream extensively but it's not working on my end anymore
    Krow African Astronaut
    Originally posted by gadzooks I dunno.

Tor is slow as fuck. I only go on Tor when I absolutely have to. And even then, it rarely works.

Tor is ran by google. LOL

I want to see what lies in the darkness about totse.. perhaps old desktop caps of the old dialup board as well. not just the ASCII art
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    I had bad experiences there with stuff now arriving, and them not caring.

Some sellers there are ok tho. In general avoid the bargains.
    Krow African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country I had bad experiences there with stuff now arriving, and them not caring.

Some sellers there are ok tho. In general avoid the bargains.

Dude.. wtf are you buying off of darkweb?

What lies under your barn.. a dungeon? You sick Mick bastard!
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Krow Dude.. wtf are you buying off of darkweb?

Zyklon B
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    my respect for op was beginning to brew and then
    G African Astronaut
    Cop Boeing stock while it drops from Trump's ban on the Max it will rebound w/ an epic surge shortly.

You're welcome.
    Originally posted by G Cop Boeing stock while it drops from Trump's ban on the Max it will rebound w/ an epic surge shortly.

You're welcome.

china is dumping boeing for airbus. ditto is indonesia.
    G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny china is dumping boeing for airbus. ditto is indonesia.

Doesn't matter there's always something bigger soon to drop, pun intended.
    Originally posted by G Doesn't matter there's always something bigger soon to drop, pun intended.

the US will be in recession already by the time it picks back up. boeing and US economy is done for this season.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny the US will be in recession already by the time it picks back up. boeing and US economy is done for this season.

Boeing deserve it. Being in a plane that decides to slowly aim itself downwards smash itself into the ground no matter what you do is a horrible way to die.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Could you imagine being a passenger while it’s going nose-down?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny the US will be in recession already by the time it picks back up. boeing and US economy is done for this season.

lol whatever Boeing will be $500+ by year's end.
Jump to Top