User Controls

There is going to be bloodshed

Phantasmagoria African Astronaut

I can't wait.
    This lifetime has been so goddamn boring.
    If I can see civilization collapse, total war, mass deaths and participate in the scenario (as a murderous nihilistic hikikomori not someone dying from starvation or drive by shootings or cannibalism).
    I want to watch heads explode as I shoot explosive projectiles towards their direction.
    I want to see all cities in flames.
    bodies everywhere.
    I want to hear screams and explosions every waking moment until

The sky erupts in flames and then

a nuclear explosion that will fly me to Gensokyo peacefully in an instant
    Octavian motherfucker
    You going Columbine m8?
    Originally posted by Octavian You going Columbine m8?

No and in case the FBI is watching I want you all to know I'm not planning on doing anything violent ever
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by Octavian You going Columbine m8?

He goes Columbine (in his own mind) about twice a day.
    Originally posted by gadzooks He goes Columbine (in his own mind) about twice a day.

hahah only twice a day?
    Originally posted by Phantasmagoria the only time I would kill somebody is if shit hits the fan and I join a right wing death squad or something

What about a left wing death squad?
    Originally posted by gadzooks What about a left wing death squad?

idk

Honestly and I 100% mean every word of this
    I really do want STHTF and for all out war and I want to watch bloodshed and chaos from the comfort of my room while I smoke weed in my underwear.
    When this all happens I'll try and stay home for as long as possible, but eventually I would probably have to seek refuge in a government-run shelter.
    If they try to pull the whole mark of the beast thing then I would gladly sacrifice myself and join a death squad.
    I mean this is war and in a war you must pick a side and be willing to kill the enemy
    but what people don't realize is the rabbit hole runs so deep
    you have foot soldiers taking on the government and jedis
    hackers and intellectuals taking on the deep state
    then you have people like me who were born with the unfortunate task of having to take on artificial super intelligence and let me tell you I'm not fucking having fun, this war has been going on for several life times and it will continue to persist for several more.
    In a weird way I kinda sorta feel you.

Everyone has their own sources of rage, and ours may differ, but sometimes I too want to see the world just fall right apart.

The anger and frustration is understandable. But once you actually start playing the whole scenario out until it's completion, you realize that it fixes nothing, and only leaves a trail of dead bodies.

The rage is one thing, but wanting to see it play out all the way, that's what distinguishes a normal angsty, depressed, frustrated individual from a pure psychopath.
    Octavian motherfucker
    I'm honestly getting Timothy McVeigh vibes off OP.

*unsubscribes*
Jump to Top