User Controls

Lanny did u disable TSTM

Why
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    You need to cool it over there, Rube goldberg
    Originally posted by Methuselah Why

He's an evil empty shit.

My laptop got seized by the cops loaded up with dream market shit and I think NiS on it and I begged him to TSTM me and offered to pay him 100 dollars or more and he did his trademark No-Reply (tm).

Lil' Empty has 0 empathy for boys.
    You have to pay 20 for it now because everybody abused it over and over again
    Maybe it was 700, I don't remember. I was still hallucinating when I got out jail and thought I was gonna get a laundry list of class C felonies. That's what my first lawyer told me. Piece of shit.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by MOON PERSON T-PAIN masturbated in your Croutons and MORALLY SUPERIOR BEINGS for natural male enhancement You have to pay 20 for it now because everybody abused it over and over again
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    > tfw when no idea what TSTM stands for
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    > tfw it might stand for how the doctor labelled my penis size...

Too Small To Measure
    Ghost Black Hole
    the self taught mon
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    It was messing up old threads or something I guess
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country It was messing up old threads or something I guess

sploo begged me to delete his account while crying about getting v& so I added TSTM, then he abused it for no reason endlessly for like a year. Basically fuck yall, you don't get nice things if you're going to be cunts about it.
    Originally posted by Lanny

Ok do u accept bitcoin. Where do I send it
    Originally posted by Methuselah Ok do u accept bitcoin. Where do I send it

braaaaaaap

bamp
    Ghost Black Hole
    lol lanny blames sploo but I would spam the forum with a dozen accounts and TSTM them all which im pretty sure means you have to delete each post manually
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Originally posted by Lanny sploo begged me to delete his account while crying about getting v& so I added TSTM, then he abused it for no reason endlessly for like a year. Basically fuck yall, you don't get nice things if you're going to be cunts about it.

How was it abused and was the abuse harmful?

What if you re-implemented it with a minimum post count and/or minimum account age?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    He already changed it to have a minimum age of one month, and a post count of 100, but there are some really autistic dudes on here who have dozens of alts on tap just to abuse it.
    Or maybe just like, do it on a case by case basis? And repond to people's PM requests or at least reply back to them with a simple "no" instead of ignoring them completely? Y'know, like a website administrator?
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by DietPiano Or maybe just like, do it on a case by case basis? And repond to people's PM requests or at least reply back to them with a simple "no" instead of ignoring them completely? Y'know, like a website administrator?

Sorry. BBS soul suckers don't do that.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by DietPiano Y'know, like a website administrator?

Really our PI is our own concern, TSTM is a cool feature but if you don't want your posts to "get out" then take steps toward that end?

It's not lannys problem.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Nil Really our PI is our own concern, TSTM is a cool feature but if you don't want your posts to "get out" then take steps toward that end?

It's not lannys problem.

BBS rats should be banned for 30 days, because they compromise the site and drive off new members. It's just practical.
Jump to Top