User Controls

Can I get schizobux without taking meds?

Phantasmagoria African Astronaut
    ^
    Ghost Black Hole
    yes just do a bunch of meth and harm yourself, stay in a psych ward for a week and keep up the delusions and paranoia and say 'they' are sending laser beams down that jack you off in public and give you orgasms at work or around people that make you collapse to the ground and yell AHHHH!!!! SPECTRE SHOCK!!! LASER BEAMS!!!!
    Phantasmagoria African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Ghost yes just do a bunch of meth and harm yourself, stay in a psych ward for a week and keep up the delusions and paranoia and say 'they' are sending laser beams down that jack you off in public and give you orgasms at work or around people that make you collapse to the ground and yell AHHHH!!!! SPECTRE SHOCK!!! LASER BEAMS!!!!

I was in a psychward for five days
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    I was in a squidward for five days
    Yeah you can, just refuse the meds or have obama pay for them and give them to homeless people
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Y'all can't handle
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Schizo meds have a lot of shitty side effects.

For one thing they sap you of all your energy.

I'm not schizophrenic myself, only schizophrenia-adjacent.

You name the med, I've likely been on it.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Just dump the meds. It's not hard.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    yeah, as far as I know they only bother to make you do piss tests if it's something that's often resold, like oxy
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    From what I hear schizophrenia meds don't do much besides sedate you.

Jokes about "take your meds" are kind mean in that context.
    HTS highlight reel
    Yeah just stop taking your meds. It's basically expected that schizos are not going to reliably take their shitty meds and they'll continue to be dysfunctional.

Originally posted by HTS Yeah just stop taking your meds. It's basically expected that schizos are not going to reliably take their shitty meds and they'll continue to be dysfunctional.

hehehehehehehehhehehe

I take 50mg seroquel at night and within an hour I am 2/3 of the way floored after having been on it for a couple months.

I can't imagine being on it at 5-10x that dosage during the day, even during a manic episode.
Jump to Top