User Controls

Baby Mama Hoes are on the prowl

RottenRobert African Astronaut
    Baby Mama Ho
    It is in some cases that the baby mama has no idea who the father is if the victim is curious of who the innocent children father may be. Either its lack of memory to remember by the Hoe, or the suspected baby daddy is no where to be seen or contacted, or disregarded with the whole "I don't need him." speech.

A woman who has a child out of wedlock with a man. She may or may not be in a relationship with the man, but most of the time, she's not. A stereotype associated with baby mama's is they are poor, lazy bitches who trapped the man into getting her pregnant or tricked him by saying he was the baby daddy, thinking the man would pay her way in life just because she has a child with him. Not all baby mama's are like that. The majority of them just act like they can control the man just because they had a seed with them, and make it difficult for the man and threaten to take the child away or sue for more child support if the baby mama doesn't get her way.
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Solution: be infertile like me. I never use a condom, yet no baby momma's in sight.
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Had a few stds tho, but hey, no plan is perfect.
    RottenRobert African Astronaut
    Baby mama Hoes looking for sugar daddies
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol@ ur such a ho ur not even the baby's mother. 😂
    Octavian motherfucker
    Baby mamas are complete dogz m8. The girl I have a kid with hasn't let me see him in 2 years all cause I left her for someone else. She'll happily take more than needed to fund her slut lifestyle. When I go self employed she will get jack shit.

Rat.
Jump to Top