User Controls

The only good cop is a dead one

Phantasmagoria African Astronaut
    Before dealing with the police I would constantly see people (mostly trashy types like the users of this forum) hating on the police force and being on the other side of the fence I always just thought they were angsty and shouting out against them for the sake of it because it was the in thing to do.
    Well, no, cops are fucking assholes.
    After living in a car and having to deal with them constantly, then having been almost arrested by a bunch of them after committing my first ever "crime" in the fleshnet (it was revenge) I can say with all honesty that yes, cops are pieces of shit.
    You will run into the decent one every now and then, those are few and far inbetween because the majority of them are powertripping assholes and they all deserve a bullet to the face.
    I get excited now when I hear about cops being killed, I hope there is more to come.
    I mean, I seriously hope for an all out civil war between millions of people with complete and total chaos because why not?
    Gas the kikes, race war now
    One cop seriously tried to tell me I was schizophrenic because I was paranoid about going to sleep with my windows down and car unlocked ... he was 100% not fucking with me.
    My mom and I got into an argument about her being a fucking idiot wanting to sleep in the car with the windows down and always forgetting to lock the doors (actually she didn't forget ... SHE DIDN'T EVEN CARE, my mom is a legit moron) so she called the cops on me after a heated debate and then I had to explain to the fat fucker cop why he was called over.
    He was going to have me sleep outside the library under a tree on the dirt .... what in the fuck ever happened to compassion and concern for one's fellow man ... jesus.
    This was all in a small city in Indiana ... I can only imagine how awful the cops in L.A. are.
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    If you're a nigga, and they say don't reach for the gun, then don't reach for the gun, nigga... These guys shoot almost everyday, and they don't do no stupid ass shit like turning the hand gun sideways..
    Originally posted by Phantasmagoria One cop seriously tried to tell me I was schizophrenic because I was paranoid about going to sleep with my windows down and car unlocked … he was 100% not fucking with me.
    My mom and I got into an argument about her being a fucking idiot wanting to sleep in the car with the windows down and always forgetting to lock the doors (actually she didn't forget … SHE DIDN'T EVEN CARE, my mom is a legit moron) so she called the cops on me after a heated debate and then I had to explain to the fat fucker cop why he was called over.
    He was going to have me sleep outside the library under a tree on the dirt …. what in the fuck ever happened to compassion and concern for one's fellow man … jesus.
    This was all in a small city in Indiana … I can only imagine how awful the cops in L.A. are.

This just got weirder than fuck..
    Originally posted by Phantasmagoria One cop seriously tried to tell me I was schizophrenic because I was paranoid about going to sleep with my windows down and car unlocked … he was 100% not fucking with me.

Well you are clearly schizophrenic, but not for that reason
    Originally posted by Methuselah Well you are clearly schizophrenic, but not for that reason

How?
    Originally posted by Phantasmagoria How?

Schizophrenia is characterized by thoughts or experiences that seem out of touch with reality, disorganized speech or behavior, and decreased participation in daily activities. Difficulty with concentration and memory may also be present.
    Originally posted by Methuselah Well you are clearly schizophrenic, but not for that reason

Guess you can't just leave mom at the YWCA...
    People may experience:

Behavioral: social isolation, disorganized behavior, aggression, agitation, compulsive behavior, excitability, hostility, repetitive movements, self-harm, or lack of restraint

Cognitive: thought disorder, delusion, amnesia, belief that an ordinary event has special and personal meaning, belief that thoughts aren't one's own, disorientation, memory loss, mental confusion, slowness in activity, or false belief of superiority

Mood: anger, anxiety, apathy, feeling detached from self, general discontent, loss of interest or pleasure in activities, elevated mood, or inappropriate emotional response

Psychological: hallucination, paranoia, hearing voices, depression, fear, persecutory delusion, or religious delusion

Speech: circumstantial speech, incoherent speech, rapid and frenzied speaking, or speech disorder

Also common: fatigue, impaired motor coordination, or lack of emotional response
    Originally posted by Methuselah Schizophrenia is characterized by thoughts or experiences that seem out of touch with reality, disorganized speech or behavior, and decreased participation in daily activities. Difficulty with concentration and memory may also be present.

If that's all then schizophrenia doesn't sound so bad
    I know I wouldn’t wanna have that shit, but that’s just me.
    >social isolation
    I am this way because humans suck
    >disorganized behavior
    Organized behavior is learned not innate
    >aggression
    Natural mental state that every organism experiences
    >agitation
    Who isn't agitated in 2019?
    >compulsive behavior
    I had too much caffeine growing up
    >excitability,
    Gee it's starting to sound like being schizophrenic is actually human and everyone else is just an NPC
    >hostility
    People are hostile for reasons
    >repetitive movements
    Are jedis schizophrenic then when they're bobbing back and forth while reciting their schizophrenic religious rituals
    >self-harm
    Never done this
    >lack of restraint
    I have plenty of restraint

>thought disorder
    Only when high
    >delusion
    Only when high
    >amnesia
    Only when high
    >belief that an ordinary event has special and personal meaning
    Sometimes they do
    >belief that thoughts aren't one's own
    Brain-to-computer interface technology and satellites are a thing you know
    >disorientation
    I was born with scoliosis
    >memory loss
    Weed
    >mental confusion
    see above
    >slowness in activity
    Spine surgery fucked me up man
    >false belief of superiority
    I am superior

>anger, anxiety, apathy, feeling detached from self, general discontent, loss of interest or pleasure in activities, elevated mood, or inappropriate emotional response
    Spine surgery, isolation, dissatisfaction with life, alcoholism, ptsd etc

>hallucination, paranoia, hearing voices, depression, fear, persecutory delusion, or religious delusion
    Spine surgery, alcoholism, bike accident (landed on my face on the concrete down a hill bike's brakes were broken)

>circumstantial speech, incoherent speech, rapid and frenzied speaking, or speech disorder
    See above

>fatigue, impaired motor coordination, or lack of emotional response
    above
    Technologist victim of incest
    So you self diagnosed yourself? Yay schizo!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Phantasmagoria If that's all then schizophrenia doesn't sound so bad

It's when they wig out and kill the neighbor, that it turns bad....
    🐿 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Phantasmagoria Before dealing with the police I would constantly see people (mostly trashy types like the users of this forum) hating on the police force and being on the other side of the fence I always just thought they were angsty and shouting out against them for the sake of it because it was the in thing to do.
    Well, no, cops are fucking assholes.
    After living in a car and having to deal with them constantly, then having been almost arrested by a bunch of them after committing my first ever "crime" in the fleshnet (it was revenge) I can say with all honesty that yes, cops are pieces of shit.
    You will run into the decent one every now and then, those are few and far inbetween because the majority of them are powertripping assholes and they all deserve a bullet to the face.
    I get excited now when I hear about cops being killed, I hope there is more to come.
    I mean, I seriously hope for an all out civil war between millions of people with complete and total chaos because why not?

They are pieces of shit cause you committed a crime and got caught? Fucking clown.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by 🐿 They are pieces of shit cause you committed a crime and got caught? Fucking clown.

no dumbass it's how they approached me
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    there are good cops,, I know em when I see them,, they are the ones that dont pull out behind me
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Okay, if anyone on this site has reason to hate cops, it's me... And yet I don't... It's story time...
Jump to Top