User Controls

Candy and risir

Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    You know you two actually make a really cute couple.

Bump if you agree

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Someone sounds jealous
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    i agree that you're a hardcore faggot
    are you tryimg to solicit a threesome ?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    of course, it goes without saying.
    Ghost Black Hole
    who the fuck cares about that cuck, he doesn't even post anymore after I called him out for being a doxxing lying rattox piece of shit.

I hope he catches the same bus as malice.
    Originally posted by Ghost who the fuck cares about that cuck, he doesn't even post anymore after I called him out for being a doxxing lying rattox piece of shit.

yeah it is kinda weird he doesn't post here anymore and the fact that op is mentioning him..
    spepeekku
    Originally posted by Ghost who the fuck cares about that cuck, he doesn't even post anymore after I called him out for being a doxxing lying rattox piece of shit.

He posted for like years after you told him that
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby yeah it is kinda weird he doesn't post here anymore and the fact that op is mentioning him..

RENT FREE

Originally posted by Methuselah He posted for like years after you told him that

barely, he leaves every time I bring it back up because he can't defend his actions because they are very obviously scummy as fuck to anyone that has all the facts presented to them.
    I don’t think him not posting anymore is related to that
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby yeah it is kinda weird he doesn't post here anymore and the fact that op is mentioning him..

Probably some kind of inside joke between OP and Candy
    Ghost Black Hole
    It is 100% because of me.

Originally posted by Ghost

Don't talk to Riser he's a PI (personal information) rat that has posted kroZ's PI, tried to post mine and now he's at it again rattin' it up with his PI rat buddy GGG.

Both of them like to call me a rattex but they only do that because I called them rattoxes first years ago.

They are scared and their only 'defense' left is their mousy little squeeks repeating whatever I say. Base instinct of such a lowly animal that knows it's caught the attention of a hungry predator, mockery. Pathetic.

I have never posted anyone PI on the internet in my life and I never would because it's gay as fuck and only rat faggots would do something so wimpy. These guys seem to do it every other week, it's like they can't stop themselves (from ratting)

Proof of risers rattexing.
    I don't even care, it makes the idiots look jelly which i already new they were. Its like my phone number is in the phone book you jedi faggots. Retards like §m£ÂgØL, riser, sophia, and mal (and other ones) have giggled like skool girls posting my pi and threatened me but nothing has ever happened... well because they all talk out of their asshole and i've never once done that to anyone because I actually have a life and dont get offended easily by known faggots.

What does he even look like? Can’t say If they are a cute couple or not until I see him. Candy is a cutie tho.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I don't even care, it makes the idiots look jelly which i already new they were. Its like my phone number is in the phone book you jedi faggots. Retards like §m£ÂgØL, riser, sophia, and mal (and other ones) have giggled like skool girls posting my pi and threatened me but nothing has ever happened… well because they all talk out of their asshole and i've never once done that to anyone because I actually have a life and dont get offended easily by known faggots.

It's funny all the PI rats here GGG, risir, sophie never cam up on TC or post pics because they are so scared of being revealed for what they really are, a bunch of non white weak losers that probably look like typical keyboard warrior nerd bitches.

Originally posted by -mal- What does he even look like? Can’t say If they are a cute couple or not until I see him.

That will never happen he's too announcedly fearful to post anything about himself but will save every picture you post on the forum and add it to his PI collection so he can post it 5 years later and seem cool to his PI rat friends
    Hm... you think he’s cat fishing candy?
    Originally posted by -mal- Hm… you think he’s cat fishing candy?

*rams a cock up mals asshole and runs away*
    Technologist victim of incest
    Bump

I think he’s not posting because he’s working on himself. Good for him!
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by Narc You know you two actually make a really cute couple.

Bump if you agree

Da fuq...

Bump

Jump to Top