User Controls

Official : New Zealand bans Torah, Holy Bible and Al-Quran with immediate effect.

The Office of Film and Literature Classification announced Saturday that the document is objectionable under the law.

On Thursday, Shanks called on the public to delete any copies, as well as online posts or links to the document. People can also report any social media posts, links or websites.

"New Zealanders can all play a part in denying those who exhort hatred, killing and terror," Shanks said. "Do not support the murderous objectives of its author by republishing or distributing it."

source :

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/03/22/asia/new-zealand-bans-suspect-manifesto/index.html
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    If only this were true
    Spicy Memes and Alt Right Dreams Yung Blood [victual the wine-red gypsum]
    Banning the worlds #1 source of paranoid delusion, terror, fear, death and poverty?

In an enlightened country like New Zealand?

That would make too much sense.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Spicy Memes and Alt Right Dreams Banning the worlds #1 source of paranoid delusion, terror, fear, death and poverty

Mainstream news?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Methuselah If only this were true

i was going to post this on reddit but i didnt want any trouble.
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Could burn the books so they don't get in to anybodies hands, in fact start a group of firefighters to find the books and burn them.
    "The Office of Film and Literature Classification announced Saturday "

..that no one cares about their opinion.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson "The Office of Film and Literature Classification announced Saturday "

..that no one cares about their opinion.

stop clicking on things you dont care
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny stop clicking on things you dont care

Um if you don't click and read then you don't know that you don't care till you have....duh.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Um if you don't click and read then you don't know that you don't care till you have….duh.

so that was a preemptive care.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny so that was a preemptive care.

Incorrect.

If I'm passing an accident and looking to see if someone got killed, doesn't mean I care if someone did or not...only that I want to see a dismembered leg on the freeway.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Incorrect.

If I'm passing an accident and looking to see if someone got killed, doesn't mean I care if someone did or not…only that I want to see a dismembered leg on the freeway.

its ok, its not like we're accusing you of looking at another mans ass.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny its ok, its not like we're accusing you of looking at another mans ass.

You use the word "accusing" there as if it would be a bad thing.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson You use the word "accusing" there as if it would be a bad thing.

to an innocent man, it is.
    mmmmmmmm innocence....
    Red_Woman African Astronaut
    They are not just banning the manifesto. They're SELLING it. LMAO
    https://www.classificationoffice.govt.nz/news/latest-news/christchurch-attacks-press-releases/#christchurch-attack-publication-the-great-replacement-classified-objectionable

Click on "Exemption info form The Great Replacement". A WORD document will download.
    It says "to proceed with a formal application, please note that this will incur a fee of $102.20. "
    lolol
    Originally posted by Red_Woman They are not just banning the manifesto. They're SELLING it. LMAO
    https://www.classificationoffice.govt.nz/news/latest-news/christchurch-attacks-press-releases/#christchurch-attack-publication-the-great-replacement-classified-objectionable

Click on "Exemption info form The Great Replacement". A WORD document will download.
    It says "to proceed with a formal application, please note that this will incur a fee of $102.20. "

the joke is that the manifesto is banned for preaching violence but abrahamic religious books that preach more or less the same are not.
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny the joke is that the manifesto is banned for preaching violence but abrahamic religious books that preach more or less the same are not.

Religion has the history and the numbers
    Originally posted by Archer513 Religion has the history and the numbers

so is tarrants manifesto.
Jump to Top