User Controls

why is it whyte people hate when you pronounce things correctly?

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    like whyte people will be all like "kan i git some of dat chili kone kaso?!"

and i will say yes, I'll be right back with your "chili con queso" i guess being part hispanic im a rascist, but my mom would always make fun of whyte ppl for not being able to pronounce certain words. I speak spanish extremely well and have a very good vernacular.

like anytime i've gone to court the judge will be like "Douglas Monk!" and i will be like "its *Monks*" and the judge will get pissed off and say "whatever are you Douglas Monk?" and I will say "no... its Douglas Monks..." you can't weeeed?

EEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

*goddamn son smells like goddamn asshole in here!*

like also people can't pronounce my name if they are from mexico or any latin speaking country, they are like "Doookglasss?!" and im like "hehe.. more like michael douglas"... and then they get it..
    Ghost Black Hole
    Funniest thing I ever saw was a man with a thick british accent and a small child asking his mom "Is that man retarded?"

Yes billy, he roit fokin was innit
    Krow African Astronaut
    The thing that pisses me off about Monk was it takes place in San Francisco but clearly they filmed it in LA?

or is it filmed in BC?

I blame the San Francisco film commission for charging so damn much for filming permits.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Krow The thing that pisses me off about Monk was it takes place in San Francisco but clearly they filmed it in LA?

or is it filmed in BC?

I blame the San Francisco film commission for charging so damn much for filming permits.

$150,000/yr to make youtube videos in LA lmao
    Krow African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Ghost $150,000/yr to make youtube videos in LA lmao

getting paid or a real permit fee? who is this happening to? i'm sure they're making a million in return
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Krow getting paid or a real permit fee? who is this happening to? i'm sure they're making a million in return

$3000/week or something like that, if you want to walk around the city of LA and make youtube videos they can shut you down and issue fines unless you pay them.

https://www.popbuzz.com/internet/social-media/jake-paul-banned-from-vlogging-in-house/

"If you thought you'd heard the last of Jake's antics when he and Disney "decided to part ways", you thought wrong. In a recent vlog posted to his channel, Jake reveals that he and team 10 will not be allowed to film in his home from now on.

"Basically, after today, if we film in this house we could face up to six months in prison because we need permits," a Team 10 team member says in the video. The camera eventually pans to a stack of letters that they say confirms the situation. "

whats a vernacular ?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny whats a vernacular ?

"A hydrous phyllosilicate mineral. It undergoes significant expansion when heated. Exfoliation occurs when the mineral is heated sufficiently, and the effect is routinely produced in commercial furnaces."
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I speak spanish extremely well and have a very good vernacular.

Then you should stick to spanish, because your english is dog shit.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by GGG2 His spanish is dog shit too. I've heard him on mic and he speaks with a white person accent and fumbles over his words.

馬不知臉長
    Originally posted by GGG2 His spanish is dog shit too. I've heard him on mic and he speaks with a white person accent and fumbles over his words.

pretty sure I don't and I can speak better spanish than you, bitch. I challenge you to a live spanish-in on tc. my mom and her family speak spanish and i graduated with straight a's for 3 years of advanced spanish in middle school. you're an idiot.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    LIVE SPANISH ON TC
    The live weigh-in will be tonight, main event tomorrow at 10pm EST
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]

^^ OP...
    Originally posted by Methuselah The live weigh-in will be tonight, main event tomorrow at 10pm EST

can't do it, im busy tonight.. but i will do it tomorrow night at 10pm central time.
    Correction 11pm EST, §m£ÂgØL b there or b square
    Vizier to officiate
    Where da fuq is Viz now I think about it
    Originally posted by Methuselah Correction 11pm EST, §m£ÂgØL b there or b square

he wont be because he has no confidence in his spanish speaking abilities. I can run circles around the guy with my spanish.
Jump to Top