User Controls

poll: put this nigger out of itโ€™s misery

username: African Astronaut
    Who African Astronaut [that staidly controlling tamarillo]
    You have a sad life
    Krow African Astronaut
    Grow up.. stop using the Nigger word. We is all niggas

White people are fucking up.. smart kids doing drugs ignoring their true potential ..doing meth and opiates.
    Ghost Black Hole
    how the hell did you find this

Is this Tachoโ€™s cousin or something.

The resemblance is uncanny
    Krow African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Ghost how the hell did you find this

That aint androgynous

Androgynous makes you wonder what gender.. very centered. like David Bowie's Ziggy's character he channels. this dude a fruitcake, straight up

but you can't hate him for that
    Ghost Black Hole
    I mean, XE acts pretty feminine.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by Krow That aint androgynous

Androgynous makes you wonder what gender.. very centered. like David Bowie's Ziggy's character he channels. this dude a fruitcake, straight up

but you can't hate him for that
    Whenever I hear about androgyny I think of the Prince Episode of Chappell show

๐Ÿ˜‹
    โ€œI think it was back in 85 when all that androgynous chit was going around .. what was wild was that the kat that looked the most like a bish was getting all the womenโ€
    ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Prince was with this new group he had out called Shalamar..
    They just got a new member named Mickey Free..
    I heard mad kats talking about ohh man Shalamar got a new bish in the group.. they were talking about Mickey Free.. Mickey Free was a manโ€

LMAO

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    username: African Astronaut
    letโ€™s fuck biches raw.
    Krow African Astronaut
    Originally posted by CandyRein Whenever I hear about androgyny I think of the Prince Episode of Chappell show

๐Ÿ˜‹
    โ€œI think it was back in 85 when all that androgynous chit was going around .. what was wild was that the kat that looked the most like a bish was getting all the womenโ€
    ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Prince was with this new group he had out called Shalamar..
    They just got a new member named Mickey Free..
    I heard mad kats talking about ohh man Shalamar got a new bish in the group.. they were talking about Mickey Free.. Mickey Free was a manโ€

LMAO

that's funny. RIP Charlie Murphy. his style of pan-face humor was original. I can see Eddie uses it a bit, but has his own.

Shelia E from Oakland used to be one of Prince's original (drummers?) I think she got weirded out by the lifestyle and turned religious. She must of been traumatised by some crazy hollywood style of hedonism.

Her father was a well known latin percussionist.

Hope she's doing well in whatever she's doing. RIP Prince. .
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Phantasmagoria African Astronaut
    what's wrong with that chimp's head?
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by Krow that's funny. RIP Charlie Murphy. his style of pan-face humor was original. I can see Eddie uses it a bit, but has his own.

Shelia E from Oakland used to be one of Prince's original (drummers?) I think she got weirded out by the lifestyle and turned religious. She must of been traumatised by some crazy hollywood style of hedonism.

Her father was a well known latin percussionist.

Hope she's doing well in whatever she's doing. RIP Prince. .

Iโ€™m happy you liked it, itโ€™s one of my favorite skits in the world ๐Ÿ˜‹

โ€œSo he sent his helpers to get us some shorts and stuff to play ball in but they came back in the same stuff they were wearing at the clubโ€

โ€œWeโ€™re gonna call this shirts against the blouses i learned not to judge a book by the cover that day.. the kat can ball manโ€

I coulda been an understudy Iโ€™ve memorized that script ๐Ÿ˜‹

I miss Charlie Murphy:/
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol. Rick James running up on Eddie Murphy couch ๐Ÿ˜‚
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    I want to break my pencil tip between dey teef. Get Quadric out of the shower, it's time to go.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    *grinds dirty boots on couch*

Fuq your couch nigga
    Fuq your couch

*body guards stomp rick James legs*

You can get a new couch Eddie Murphy!

What im gone do about my legs !

They shoulda never gave you niggas money !

๐Ÿ˜‹
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol silly ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‹
Jump to Top