User Controls

Antinatalists are all fucking retarded

Ghost Black Hole
    "IF HUMANS WERE ALL DEAD THERE WOULD BE NO HUMAN SUFFERING SO WE SHOULD ALL JUST KILL OURSELVES!"

fucking genius, you first.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by Ghost "IF HUMANS WERE ALL DEAD THERE WOULD BE NO HUMAN SUFFERING…"

You have to admit, this portion of it is logically flawless.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    BummyMofo African Astronaut
    We could probably do with less humans tho. Just look at all these Mexicans...
    Common De-mominator African Astronaut
    Antinatalism does not necessarily entail suicide.
    Originally posted by Ghost "IF HUMANS WERE ALL DEAD THERE WOULD BE NO HUMAN SUFFERING SO WE SHOULD ALL JUST KILL OURSELVES!"

fucking genius, you first.

Well the biggest antinatalism proponent on this site DID kill himself soooo....
    Originally posted by Common De-mominator Antinatalism does not necessarily entail suicide.

In fact, it pretty much should have nothing to do with suicide.

Etymologically speaking, it sounds like it should be strictly about the choice to breed or not.
    Originally posted by gadzooks In fact, it pretty much should have nothing to do with suicide.

Etymologically speaking, it sounds like it should be strictly about the choice to breed or not.

I was going to type a long post about how you can argue suicide follows from the premises but then I remembered I am responding to an idiot.
    Originally posted by Common De-mominator I was going to type a long post about how you can argue suicide follows from the premises but then I remembered I am responding to an idiot.

You call people who agree with you an idiot?

You're idiot squared.
    Antinatalism, or anti-natalism, is a philosophical position that assigns a negative value to birth.

First fucking sentence on Wikipedia.

Make that idiot cubed.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Antinatalists just want the human race to die out because they are too weak to handle life.

Can you imagine how they would react if the power grid went down for a week? mass suicide.. probably a good thing
    whoami Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by whoami picture in op's post is a representation of him struggling and failing to refute the antinatalist position on philosophical grounds

I may be dating the stupid bastard but damn he can be a stupid bastard sometimes. đŸ˜«
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by whoami picture in op's post is a representation of him struggling and failing to refute the antinatalist position on philosophical grounds

it's actually vincent the atheist

Originally posted by gadzooks First fucking sentence on Wikipedia.

Make that idiot cubed.

Like I said, fucking moron.

Originally posted by Common De-mominator you can argue suicide follows from the premises but then I remembered I am responding to an idiot.

I already called it, lmao.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    https://www.churchofeuthanasia.org/iltow_300k.mov
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I have nothing against belly buttons.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL I have nothing against belly buttons.

That’s anti-navelism dumbass.

This thread is about noses, and what a menace to society they are
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Methuselah That’s anti-navelism dumbass.

This thread is about noses, and what a menace to society they are

Navelism, natalism.. is there really any difference?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Anti natalists and misophonia retards piss me off the most
Jump to Top