User Controls

Is Anyone Else Ready To Go...

stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    fishing?

I'm so ready and sick and tired of this long assed winter.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Will you be leaving a note for your loved ones before you leave to go fishing?
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Will you be leaving a note for your loved ones before you leave to go fishing?

they'll find out eventually when you keep coming back with fishes but unused fishing hooks.
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    I’m goin Sunday morning

Bustin out the kayak
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Will you be leaving a note for your loved ones before you leave to go fishing?

Spectral-

I'm going fishing.

Love,

Stl1

Archer, what will you be fishing for?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Fishing for compliments isn't seasonal.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    What type bait do you plan on using, Boo?
    Who African Astronaut [that staidly controlling tamarillo]
    We had our 4 days of winter last week
    Originally posted by stl1 What type bait do you plan on using, Boo?

The usual, my wit, charm, good looks, intellect and manliness compound mixed together and stuck on a really big hook.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Mines hooked too
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson The usual, my wit, charm, good looks, intellect and manliness compound mixed together and stuck on a really big hook.

how well has that worked out so far?
    Originally posted by Grylls how well has that worked out so far?

5 engagements 2 marriages and a string of casuals one nighters...and that's just last week.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    What...no partridge in a pear tree?
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    not sure if thats a good or bad thing
    unlike actual fishing you catch and release the big ones.
    OT though I was a big fisherman back home in blighty...had a 1/2 share in a boat and used to take it out most weekends off the coast of Anglesey in Wales, place called Trearddur Bay...pic below

Mostly Mackerel and plaice. My buddy Eddie who owned the other half of the boat always delighted in shitting over the side of the boat and then laughing as the gulls would swoop down and eat it (if it was a floater)

When I moved here to Texas I did a little pier fishing in Freeport and a couple of deep sea fishing drips in the gulf but it's too damn hot 95% of the year to go fucking fishing here...so another thing that has been assigned to the past.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Nowadays, Boo's favorite fish is the one-eyed trouser trout.
    I don’t have me license yet
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    I just turned 65 and I don't need a license any more.

I never thought I'd be older than Methuselah!
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson The usual, my wit, charm, good looks, intellect and manliness compound mixed together and stuck on a really big hook.

Aren't you in your 40s or 50s? You lost your good looks a decade or two ago.
Jump to Top