User Controls

Elder Scrolls Online

Any you niggers play this game? What's your opinion I just started playing it yesterday. Starting to enjoy it!
    I don't know if they have fixed this but it is highly unlikely because it is probably just a flaw in the game design. The game has a storyline that changes based on your decisions, right? I have never played it because of that. I've heard that you really run into problems if members of your party haven't progressed in the game the same way you did and therefor don't have the same storyline.

I'm an Elder Scrolls fan but Bethesda games give me nightmares because of all the bugs. I can't imagine that ES:O functions properly.

Let me know if you run into any game breaking flaws, bugs or glitches, please. I'm interested.
    Well when I first started I had to make a new character because i kept accidentally whacking people with my sword and i couldn't pay the fine. I got stopped by some guards and they kept saying hey you stop there or whatever they say I couldn't move or anything they just kept saying there stupid line. thats the only glitch so far that ive incountered
    Bad
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I vowed to never give beth another dollar after they decided to run one of my favorite franchises into the ground with a shitty MMO.
    I vowed to never give beth another dollar after they decided to run one of my favorite franchises into the ground with a shitty MMO.

Can I have your 99 fishing acc?
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    pft, I don't even remember the username, much less the password. Sure the email I was using back then is dead too. I wouldn't be surprised if jagex deleted that shit years ago
Jump to Top