User Controls

Unban GGG

Ghost Black Hole
    His piss poor attempt at a front page flush tilted some people but personally I find it difficult to hate someone that's developmentally challenged.

I believe he should be unbanned, the punishment does not fit the crime. I believe if we all systematically degrade and humiliate him it will be more effective than a simple 2 day ban.

Bump this thread if you agree
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Bump
    hump.

i didnt even know he was doing a page flush.
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Kinda hard to degrade and humiliate someone who ain't got no shame.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    hey narc hows the weather in slough
    🐿 African Astronaut
    How does he get banned but fagatron infinity continues to spam for a year and 17 days?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by 🐿 How does he get banned but fagatron infinity continues to spam for a year and 17 days?

Let me tell you about alt accounts..
    Originally posted by Ghost His piss poor attempt at a front page flush tilted some people but personally I find it difficult to hate someone that's developmentally challenged.

I believe he should be unbanned, the punishment does not fit the crime. I believe if we all systematically degrade and humiliate him it will be more effective than a simple 2 day ban.

Bump this thread if you agree

Perhaps you should offer to take his place
    Ghost Black Hole
    Okay.

I'll do it. I'll eat the two days if GGG gets unbanned. Thats how much I care about free speech, I don't like what you say but I will sacrifice my life to defend your right to say it!
    Originally posted by Grylls hey narc hows the weather in slough

I ain't lived there in 8 years now but its prolly not much different to here which is kinda nice pleasant early spring day.

DontTellEm Black Hole
    I'm glad he's dead.
    Originally posted by Ghost Okay.

I'll do it. I'll eat the two days if GGG gets unbanned. Thats how much I care about free speech, I don't like what you say but I will sacrifice my life to defend your right to say it!

all he did was spam that shitty thing you have as your avatar now?
    Who African Astronaut [that staidly controlling tamarillo]
    Originally posted by 🐿 How does he get banned but fagatron infinity continues to spam for a year and 17 days?
    Follow the money
    Dunno if any of you noticed yet but every time I start mentioning §m£ÂgØLs flabby ripple he goes getting himself banned.

i can imagine him sploshing his fat spotty nerd rage all over the keyboard
    I know, how fucking fat must he be to have ripples run up his back when getting ass fucked? Dude must be like 500lbs. Guess I can see why he's embarrassed. It is fucking hilarious tho.

Originally posted by Grylls i can imagine him sploshing his fat spotty nerd rage all over the keyboard

Don't forget tho, the jokes on us coz he was just trolling the whole time.

Fattest troll ever, amirite? Bet he can't even fit under the bridge.

Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Grylls all he did was spam that shitty thing you have as your avatar now?

spam is free speech
    Originally posted by Ghost spam is free speech

motherfucker that was a question
Jump to Top