User Controls

Bitches and their "hashtag me too" smh

BummyMofo African Astronaut
    Bitches wear skimpy tight shit and get their ass grabbed. It's not a bit deal. Way of the world hoes at least Islam does something right they don't set their women up to get assaulted by some felonious thug nigga. Just be smart bitches the exhibitionism has gone too far and you know it. Furthermore being sexually assaulted isn't a bragging right so take that #metoo shit off ya profile
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    The hashtag symbol represents 'pound' to most people. Think about it.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Narc The hashtag symbol represents 'pound' to most people. Think about it.

Nigga that's hilarious LMAO I'm dead 😂🤣
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Wow. U just now thought about that lol.

Anyway what if it's hot outside, not "exhibitionism" does she deserve to have her ass grabbed then?
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Wow. U just now thought about that lol.

Anyway what if it's hot outside, not "exhibitionism" does she deserve to have her ass grabbed then?

There's a big difference between summer clothing and exhibitionism
    I seen this one chick walking around with nothing but booty shorts and a bikini top on in the middle of downtown, in winter.

Maybe she’s just from Alaska and thought it was too hot out
    Originally posted by BummyMofo Bitches wear skimpy tight shit and get their ass grabbed. It's not a bit deal. Way of the world hoes at least Islam does something right they don't set their women up to get assaulted by some felonious thug nigga. Just be smart bitches the exhibitionism has gone too far and you know it. Furthermore being sexually assaulted isn't a bragging right so take that #metoo shit off ya profile

To be fair though I’m pretty sure rape is way more common in the Middle East than it is here. So the comparison doesn’t really help your case much
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Originally posted by JÏ…icebox There's a big difference between summer clothing and exhibitionism

Oh sorry what is it relating to the op?
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Oh sorry what is it relating to the op?

It relates to it because, certain types of women wear certain types of clothing to get attention from certain types of men, and when a man outside of what they want makes advances on them they claim sexual assault

It would be like if a man wore booty shorts in public and then pressed charges when a gay man grabbed their ass, except for some reason it's taken much more seriously
    Originally posted by Methuselah To be fair though I’m pretty sure rape is way more common in the Middle East than it is here. So the comparison doesn’t really help your case much

I doubt that in a country like Saudi Arabia where co-ed education doesn't exist, and women can't leave the house alone, and men are forbidden to even speak to a woman in public, that it is common at all...prove it nigga
    Firekrochfatty African Astronaut
    Originally posted by BummyMofo I doubt that in a country like Saudi Arabia where co-ed education doesn't exist, and women can't leave the house alone, and men are forbidden to even speak to a woman in public, that it is common at all…prove it nigga

^ um, your making such a statement... i’d say, makes you more of a DUMMYmofo!

a woman in Saudi would have no recourse to any unjust act against her ya dummy! common sense should tell you, with no recourse— means no fuqing consequence.... and with no consequences logically means that it probably goes on like wildfire—way more so, than here, in America.
    Originally posted by Firekrochfatty ^ um, your making such a statement… i’d say, makes you more of a DUMMYmofo!

a woman in Saudi would have no recourse to any unjust act against her ya dummy! common sense should tell you, with no recourse— means no fuqing consequence…. and with no consequences logically means that it probably goes on like wildfire—way more so, than here, in America.

That's entirely wrong. You gonna get raped.
    Originally posted by BummyMofo I doubt that in a country like Saudi Arabia where co-ed education doesn't exist, and women can't leave the house alone, and men are forbidden to even speak to a woman in public, that it is common at all…prove it nigga

There is literally no minimum age for marriage in Saudi Arabia.

So all those "women" who aren't allowed to leave the house are 11 and get raped every night
    Here you go, 8 year old girl divorces 50 year old Saudi husband

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/world/2009-04-30-saudi-arabia_N.htm
    Originally posted by Methuselah There is literally no minimum age for marriage in Saudi Arabia.

So all those "women" who aren't allowed to leave the house are 11 and get raped every night

Statutory rape is a western concept that is only recent, obviously throughout history and in primitive countries bitches and niggas do get married as soon as puberty kicks in.

That's not cool but different rules do apply.
    Oh so you're a pedophile, carry on then
    nigga you are prolly a catholic priest with altar boy sex slaves gtfoh
    I'm an atheist.
    Women are more than welcome to grab my ass if they wish, I don't know why women themselves get offended by that. I'd take it as a compliment.
    but you don't deny fondling the altar boys
Jump to Top