User Controls

Lanny, how do you decide how long to banny?

HTS highlight reel
    When my sweet innocent bf fucks around a bit he gets banned for months/years, but when §m£ÂgØL shits up the forum he only gets a couple days?

And I bet you won't even ban him for ban evading either.

Finny gets banned for 1000 years, but at least his spam is kinda funny and relevant to the community and not just a bunch if stupid gifs of static.
    It's based off of how often you do it

Scron was only banned for hours at a time in the beginning
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jυicebox It's based off of how often you do it

No it isn't, my accounts get removed outright and my shortest ban was 2 weeks.

2w 6d 23h 59m 59s 2018-07-22 at 4:45 PM EDT

It's based off of his blood alcohol content and how much he likes you, everything else is a lie.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Ban the little queers that spam.. They contribute nothing..
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Jυicebox It's based off of how often you do it

Scron only started spamming because his threads were being spammed and Lanny refused to do anything about it, and then HE got banned for retaliating. This unjust banning spurred the entire crusade. When the rules/rulers become unjust, it's every user's duty to fight back.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by HTS Scron only started spamming because his threads were being spammed and Lanny refused to do anything about it, and then HE got banned for retaliating. This unjust banning spurred the emtire crusade. When the rules/rulers become unjust, it's every user's duty to fight back.

That's bullshit, I just used that as an excuse because I was bored and had nothing better to do because I was lonely and had no friends.

Everything else is a lie.
    Originally posted by HTS Scron only started spamming because his threads were being spammed and Lanny refused to do anything about it, and then HE got banned for retaliating. This unjust banning spurred the entire crusade. When the rules/rulers become unjust, it's every user's duty to fight back.

Stockholm Syndrome

Originally posted by Ghost No it isn't, my accounts get removed outright and my shortest ban was 2 weeks.

It's based off of his blood alcohol content and how much he likes you, everything else is a lie.

You TSTM'd your original account, of course no one can prove you wrong
    she lets her menstrual cycle determines that for her.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by HTS When my sweet innocent bf fucks around a bit he gets banned for months/years, but when §m£ÂgØL shits up the forum he only gets a couple days?

And I bet you won't even ban him for ban evading either.

Finny gets banned for 1000 years, but at least his spam is kinda funny and relevant to the community and not just a bunch if stupid gifs of static.

§m£ÂgØL just needs to be kicked in the ass sometimes to get him to stop being a faggot.

If I tell scron or finny to stop doing something the immediate and inevitable response is to do more of it.

I've had maybe three times §m£ÂgØL broke the rules enough to warrant a warning or ban. I've warned both scron and finny at least a dozen times.

So the tl;dr here is that ban lengths are proportional to how much of a belligerent cunt a poster is in response to warnings or prior bans.
    Ghost Black Hole
    how is this spam

https://niggasin.space/user/5872/posts
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Lanny So the tl;dr here is that ban lengths are proportional to how much of a belligerent cunt a poster is in response to warnings or prior bans.

So basically how much you like the person and your BAC.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    What do you want to see happen here Lucy? What do you think is the appropriate way to the three posters in question?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Lanny What do you want to see happen here Lucy? What do you think is the appropriate way to the three posters in question?

make them fight a lion
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I'll schedule a live lion-fight on TC
    Originally posted by Lanny I'll schedule a live lion-fight on TC

They won't show up and then say they were trolling the whole time
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    tru...
    Pillpopper Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by mikeyagain Ban the little queers that spam.. They contribute nothing..

Fucking this and assholes that shove shit up the bum as well
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Lanny What do you want to see happen here Lucy? What do you think is the appropriate way to the three posters in question?

Either no bans or equal application of ridiculously lengthy bans. Your choice.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by HTS Either no bans or equal application of ridiculously lengthy bans. Your choice.

Not decisive enough. You're queen of NiS right now, today, in this situation. What do you do?
    apric0t Houston
    Originally posted by Lanny Not decisive enough. You're queen of NiS right now, today, in this situation. What do you do?

Gross that you pander to this creature as it mocks you.
Jump to Top