User Controls

Misoretardia: When Life's Retards Drive You Mad

Ghost Black Hole
    Have you ever heard of this gay safe space bullshit called Misophonia? "THE SOUND OF LOUD CHEWING TRIGGERS MY MENTAL ILLNESS CAN YOU PLEASE KEEP IT DOWN I NEED A SAFE SPACE FROM CHEWING AND LOUD BREATHING!"

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2019/03/18/702784044/misophonia-when-lifes-noises-drive-you-mad

These evolutionary rejects actually want this as a classified in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, and i'm all for them. Anyone who suffers from this is clearly retarded and should be given lots of drugs and not allowed to leave the house for risk that they will stab some random person in the eye with a spoon for slurping their soup too loudly.

Am I bigot or do I just have "Misoretardia" literally "hatred of retards"?

Maybe my parents had that. I got grounded for weeks for chewing too loudly
    HTS highlight reel
    You're a tardphobic piece of shit.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    I think I have misophonia.😣😯
    Originally posted by JÏ…icebox Maybe my parents had that. I got grounded for weeks for chewing too loudly

I NEVER got grounded, me nor my siblings. My brother grounded like once in high school for something. Looking back, that's a horrible way to parent. They never said no and just did everything for me without teaching me shit because my mom was depressed and suicidal and did nothing but take naps all day, and my dad watched tv and left all the parenting to mom.
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    Explains your sister
    yeah pretty much
    Originally posted by tee hee hee I think I have misophonia.😣😯

Me too, I can't stand noisy eaters..instant turn off..It's almost as bad as someone farting in your face...and even worse when people talk with food in their mouth...fucking animals.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I had a dream someone yelled at me for chewing too loudly (I wasn't they were just being retarded)

So I stabbed them in the throat with a fork and yelled back "HEY! YOUR GURGLING AND CHOKING ON YOUR OWN BLOOD IS TOO LOUD!"

It was very satisfying
    What kind of pussy chokes on their own blood from a fork stab? lolol a no neck bitch probably.
Jump to Top