User Controls

In the end Christianity will prevail. judaism will continue to be a parasite but nothing and islam will just disappear into the shadows.

Phantasmagoria African Astronaut
    ^
    I didn't add the "But nothing" part

JDIF confirmed for monitoring this forum and tapping the communcations
    R u a jesuit
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Not looking that way bud. jedis are conquering on the western dime, Christians are hardly even a demographic anymore.
    Originally posted by Lanny Not looking that way bud. jedis are conquering on the western dime, Christians are hardly even a demographic anymore.

Don't underestimate ancient Christian secret societies
    jedis are like niggers

they have tiny brains and are incapable of really thinking into the future
    they lack an amygdala or something
    so they make decisions in the immediate moment without regards for the consequences
    thus judaism will extinguish itself eventually
    Originally posted by Phantasmagoria jedis are like niggers

they have tiny brains and are incapable of really thinking into the future
    they lack an amygdala or something
    so they make decisions in the immediate moment without regards for the consequences
    thus judaism will extinguish itself eventually

why are they so over represented in the hollywood.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by Phantasmagoria judaism will extinguish itself eventually

I mean these niggas have been at it for a while now, I doubt they'll just fizzle out when industrial scale genocide couldn't get it done.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Trianglism is more christian than christianity
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Phantasmagoria Don't underestimate ancient Christian secret societies

I expect christian secret societies to pull off maybe a couple of spree shootings and maybe a waco situation within my lifetime. I think this may well be an overestimation.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Lanny I expect christian secret societies to pull off maybe a couple of spree shootings and maybe a waco situation within my lifetime. I think this may well be an overestimation.

*secret societies = kids who take 'deus vult' memes a bit too seriously
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Christianity is all about cucking to the jedis, and the Jesuits are the worst for that. For instance the current pope, who sucks refugee toes while telling Christians to behave, is a Jesuit.

SSPX are the only based form of Christianity.
    BummyMofo African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Lanny Not looking that way bud. jedis are conquering on the western dime, Christians are hardly even a demographic anymore.

False.

It's the year 2019 nigga. 2019 AD. We're still counting from Jesus.
    Originally posted by BummyMofo False.

so just because we have july and august we're still counting .... romano ?
    oh, and all the thinking christians migrated to climate change. brace yourselves for scientific inquisition.
    Common De-mominator African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Phantasmagoria ancient Christian secret societies

I.e. jedis
    The god of the Christians... Is literally a jedi. How much more jedicucked can Christianity get?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by BummyMofo False.

Historical Jesus was actually born in ~6 BC.
    Originally posted by Common De-mominator The god of the Christians… Is literally a jedi. How much more jedicucked can Christianity get?

sauce ?
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Keep dreaming, buddy. Islam was there from the beginning of the times, and it will be here until the end of times.
Jump to Top