User Controls

Bruce Lee Killed Sharon Tate not Manson

Krow African Astronaut
    Tarintino new movie "Once upon a time in Hollywood"

not that Tarintino said this, but "TheWrap" claims that Roman Polanski once thought Bruce Lee may have killed his wife because They found a pair of glasses from the killer(s) and Bruce said he lost his glasses (and some other shit)

I thought it was weird I had some new interest in Tate after I started pieces old news about Mia Farrows sister Prudence became the inspiration for "Dear Prucence" which was on the album with Helter Skelter and Roman Polanski just finished up Rosemary's baby when shortly afterwards he went to Europe for something and found out his wife was killed while working on his next film.

But weirdly I thought Bruce died in 67

anyways... Rosemary Le Bianca and her husband was also killed. Was wondering if they would do this weird twist after I actually said "Someone like Tarantino should do a film about this" like a year ago? I will try and find it on youtube regarding tate docs I watched.

another "Happenstance moment"

anyways unrelated. Yeah that was clickbair I suppose. but Sharon Tate's sister says it won't be him manipulating her story of death

https://www.thewrap.com/bruce-lee-tarantino-once-upon-a-time-in-hollywood-mike-moh/
Jump to Top