User Controls

This website is totally ineffective

Phantasmagoria African Astronaut
    Lanny should just delete the website and kill himself

He hosts this website because he thinks he's protecting free speech somehow, yet we all know he's a coward and would cave in to pressure from the feds if it ever took off and people started actually practicing free speech.
    This place will never become actualized like a place like 4chan or 8ch.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I agree, everyone here is a bunch of yes men too afraid to do real drugs.

They are just a bunch of NPC normies
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Could you even figure out how to host a forum on your own?

Much less write one?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Could you even figure out how to host a forum on your own?

Much less write one?

Just use this and fork it hard, baby

https://github.com/Lanny/ISS
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Could you even figure out how to host a forum on your own?

Much less write one?

I could have hosted one back in 2005 but I haven't because I'm a poorfag and I don't want to have to deal with security.
    I am slightly serious though about creating a textboard like 2ch and 4-ch that would be for various topics and sharing information.
    I just need to figure out how to deal with the feds if someone happens to use my site for something illegal.
    G African Astronaut
    I'm eating bloody bison steak drinking gin & green tea, your thread posting performance does not impress me.
    whoami Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by whoami Any place that allows your schizo shitposting and doesn't ban you on sight is a true bastion of free speech.

How did things get so bad
    whoami Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by Phantasmagoria I could have hosted one back in 2005 but I haven't because I'm a poorfag and I don't want to have to deal with security.
    I am slightly serious though about creating a textboard like 2ch and 4-ch that would be for various topics and sharing information.
    I just need to figure out how to deal with the feds if someone happens to use my site for something illegal.

Lol 'how to deal with the feds'

You mean get arrested for obstruction when you dont abide by their warrant.
    Originally posted by whoami Eternal Semptember. The internet was flooded by morons including you who ruined most of it.

I've been here longer than you
    whoami Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    Originally posted by whoami I've been on the internet since 1992. Doubt you were even born then, kid.

lol I love you people
    you're are all so ignorant
    Only dumb old people with nothing to show refer to people younger than them as kid in a derogatory way
    FYI I was born in 1990 and had more spunk at 5 months old than you ever will
    whoami Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by Phantasmagoria Only dumb old people with nothing to show refer to people younger than them as kid in a derogatory way
    FYI I was born in 1990 and had more spunk at 5 months old than you ever will

lmfao so you're just a child good to know
    Originally posted by GGG lmfao so you're just a child good to know

I'm 28

make up your damn mind

either I'm a "sad old drug addict"
    or "just a child"
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Phantasmagoria lol I love you people
    you're are all so ignorant

GGG and whoami are just retards who don't know anything about real life.

They live in a normie bubble and are too stupid to realize anything outside their own limited life experiences of degenerate mediocrity
    Originally posted by whoami son i think you could solve all your problems if you pulled yourself up by the neck with your bootstraps

There is nothing wrong with my life it's just that I have all the time in the world to spend on the web and this place happens to be very active, which is good for someone like me ... the thing is you are all literal idiots and I can't stand any of you.
    You're a bunch of literally ignorant has-beens and posers.
    I am generally an argumentive person so of course I'm gonna come here and fight with people like you, I can't stand stupid people like yourselves that form these dumb little cliques where you talk about literally nothing for years while feeling so good about yourselves, then when someone like me comes around and actually tries to get the ball rolling and bring something interesting to the table you all just whine like a bunch of cats upset that another cat is in their territory.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Phantasmagoria There is nothing wrong with my life it's just that I have all the time in the world to spend on the web and this place happens to be very active, which is good for someone like me … the thing is you are all literal idiots and I can't stand any of you.
    You're a bunch of literally ignorant has-beens and posers.
    I am generally an argumentive person so of course I'm gonna come here and fight with people like you, I can't stand stupid people like yourselves that form these dumb little cliques where you talk about literally nothing for years while feeling so good about yourselves, then when someone like me comes around and actually tries to get the ball rolling and bring something interesting to the table you all just whine like a bunch of cats upset that another cat is in their territory.

You are threatening their safe space bubbles
Jump to Top