User Controls

Angry Malice threatens Lanny, tells him some home truths

Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Malice Lanny, do you have time to read this? http://slatestarcodex.com/2014/07/07/ssris-much-more-than-you-wanted-to-know/

No? Then keep your fucking mouth shut about subjects that you're completely unqualified to comment on, you pretentious little twat. Have I ever said a thing about computer science to you? No, because I haven't studied it and i have the humility and self-awareness of my limitations to know I'm completely unqualified to have an opinion. And let's see how well life works out for you when you feel increasingly unfulfilled, alienated, unable to find a suitable long term partner, and eventually end up drinking yourself to death. Still planning to go back to school? Are you planning on retiring early and then realizing that it's nothing like you expected and you have nothing to do with your life. Or you could do like anyone else, keep working for decades contributing to a system you hate, the novelty and enjoyment decreasing more and more, likely fall into the lifestyle of choosing the wrong wife, having kids because you likely will change your mind due to being weak willed and still driven by strong biological impulses, especially since you're so spineless that if you do find someone to enter into a relationship with and they eventually develop baby fever you'll end up caving in, and be trapped in the same hell as almost everyone, which in your youthful naivety you'd swear to avoid. And if you leave them, odds are you may attempt to go through this cycle of new relations, but eventually you'll end up alone, completely miserable, and unfulfilled, and these were the exact fears you voiced some time ago.

Honestly, if you claim to be happy in life, I don't think you really understand what happiness is, or just how little emotion you experience compared to others.

There is absolutely nothing remarkable about you. You make money, which clearly doesn't bring you much happiness in life and isn't your main goal in life, you're intelligent, good at compsci, well read, may have some interesting things to talk about, although I doubt you have many, if any people in your life, to have deep discussions with about the things that truly matter to you, and when you to talk to others you most likely just go along with either completely mundane conversation, shallow and unfulfilling attempts at discussion where no one shares your views etc.
    But you know what? There are literally countless others like you in your relatively small geographical area. People only feel large, unique, and important because their worlds are so tiny.

Some time ago, influenced by experimentation with LSD (I recommended Stanislav grof to you) you said you felt fine with just being a cog in humanity. So go ahead and tell yourself you're okay with it, but the truth is that cogs are insignificant compared to not only the entire machine, but the far more important segments as well, and they're boring as hell. That's what you are.

If I never do get better I may just hunt you down beforehand and take you down with me. You were dumb enough to reveal your face and let me record enough (check keyring recorders on eBay, you can strip them down to their basic components and modify them to work peeking out of a coat button hole or pocket) of you to have a pretty solid composite to identify you by, along with all the other information you were either stupid or careless enough to reveal to narrow down your area to a few square blocks, which I already showed you before. Hell, maybe I'll take down any loved ones, if you have any at that point, just because I think you deserve it.

To be clear, I have no intentions of actually doing this, no desire or plan, it's just a hypothetical question that I'm not entirely sure of. If I ever reached that point, what exactly would I do?

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    I remember that lol
    Octavian motherfucker
    It's funny reading angry posts by him. He was never like that on Zoklet.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    does it make me bad daddy?

Ghost Black Hole
    what a bitch
    Common De-mominator African Astronaut
    Shitty rant by an idiot.

"You aren't happy cuz I can't understand how you could be. Let me crowbar this conclusion due to my obvious analpain that you don't take my delusions about understanding neurology seriously."
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    All I need is sunlight, to live.
    Ghost Black Hole
    If you all think malice is so cool you should go visit him
    Originally posted by WellHung All I need is sunlight, to live.

Well the meat you shovel into your maw eats plants and plants eat sunlight so yeah.
    Originally posted by Ghost If you all think malice is so cool you should go visit him

I would trade you for him without a second thought.

It's mostly because I'm indifferent which of you dies, I get to jerk off either way.

But still.
    This part was my favourite

You were dumb enough to reveal your face and let me record enough (check keyring recorders on eBay, you can strip them down to their basic components and modify them to work peeking out of a coat button hole or pocket)

How fucking autistic do you have to be to even pull this when someone agrees to meet you offline as friends? Although I doubt he really did.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Common De-mominator I would trade you for him without a second thought.

It's mostly because I'm indifferent which of you dies, I get to jerk off either way.

But still.

No, I want to kill him.
Jump to Top