User Controls

having a bad day

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    DAMN NOT GOOD, my cat unplugged my refrigerator... i don't know what is ruined or what isn't. just the last thing I need while the washing machine took my money but wouldn't wash and i don't get my 15 dollars back unitl 10-15 buisiness days.

fucking bullshit
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    im sorry to hear that.
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    I knew it sucked to be you.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    its actually rad to be a Bill Krozbyler, im doing better now, was just kinda raging for a second, sorry but not sorry to be an alarmist on this shit tier site, fam

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby my cat unplugged my refrigerator…

LOL at first I was confused, but then I remembered how flimsy and easy to pull out American plugs are.

My old dog, a German Shepherd chewed through an electrical wire once. He wasn't damaged as far as we could tell, but never chewed an electrical wire ever again.

Another time he chewed up a spray can of suede cleaning foam. We even took him to the vet as his tongue and mouth and one of his eyes were all fucked up, and we thought he had a disease - until we found the chewed up can out in the garden.

Eventually we put him up for adoption, and got the Pomeranians.
Jump to Top