User Controls

Some simple math

Ghost Black Hole
    on 3/18/19 I was at 10,000 posts

in 3 days I have made 185 posts. Let's call it 100 so according to my math that's 33 posts a day. That means if I post 33 posts every day in one year that adds up to 12,045 posts which makes my grand total 22,045

That's more than some of the oldest accounts that are on which which proves my brain is bigger and faster than everyone else and i'm like a robot when it comes to information and thought.

https://niggasin.space/user/3

Originally posted by Ghost Hi, my name's Scronny and my pronouns are it/it/its! You can use either for me. I'm a Robot.

It/its pronouns are strange, contentious, and unusual. My pronouns are my pronouns and I can make them whatever I want. This post is mostly focused on why I've made this decision. I want to be open and honest with y'all about what's led me to where I am.

HOW? But Scron, it/its pronouns are for like, bugs, and robots, and things that are less than human! You can't use them, that's not how it works!

I came up with a way of coping. I really like robots. That's something you probably know about me. For my whole life they've been around, whether it be Star Wars or Megaman or LEGO Mindstorms or whatever. In my worst hours, I find comfort in their perfection. Sleek metal, intentional, carefully tested programming, working exactly as intended with no strange blips. If there are strange blips, they get diagnosed and fixed! Permanently, even! Robots are really beautiful in that way - they're clean, and intentional, and they make sense. When I'm saddled with fear, hopelessness, confusion, disgust with my own body, whatever, sometimes I map that robotic perfection onto myself for comfort. If I could have sleek metal in a good, sensible shape instead of weird flubby soft skin, bug-free programming instead of a mess of weirdness carved by millions of years of random chance evolution, then things would make sense, and I'd be happy?

If that doesn't make any sense, I understand. I like pretending to be a robot. It helps me overcome my bad emotions. It's a bit odd, sure, but is it really that bad?

The shortest answer: i'm a beep boop!

GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    didn't read
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by GGG didn't read

thanks for bumping my thread bitch boy
    In a digital world just like a Digimon
    Neon lights on the screen that you see me on
    I need to get back home, I'm getting tired
    It feels like my mind's been rewired
    Legends fucking shining, bright just like a diamond
    Floating through this cyberspace, I really love the silence
    Crystals in my eyelids, red just like a siren
    Bloody tears falls down my face, I'm sick of fucking crying
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Lanny should be cutting you in for a percentage of the advertising revenue from this site. I heard that it's up on $12,000 a month, so $144,000 a year. A nice income supplement that he gets to keep.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Lanny should be cutting you in for a percentage of the advertising revenue from this site. I heard that it's up on $12,000 a month, so $144,000 a year. A nice income supplement that he gets to keep.

LOL
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    So in a cliffnotes version: Your life sucks, wait, you have no life. So yeah, sucks to be you.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Erekshun So in a cliffnotes version: Your life sucks, wait, you have no life. So yeah, sucks to be you.

No, I just have a faster brain than all of you. In the amount of time it takes any of you to write one posts I already replied to everything and moved on and i'm doing something else.
Jump to Top