User Controls

Anybody who thinks they're being 'followed around' this website is a fucking victim

GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    It's called Latest Threads.
    Yeah but when you go out of your way to quote a post of mine from another thread and repost it at me out of context, I think that qualifies as butthurt stalking.

I’m not a victim of anything except having to waste a few milliseconds of my #lyfe skimming past your posts every once in a while, faggot.

Nice try
    Also you bothered to make this thread so I’m gonna assume you’re mad about something
    Octavian motherfucker
    Even insects lack the morality to feel anger
    Ghost Black Hole
    lol what
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by Methuselah Also you bothered to make this thread so I’m gonna assume you’re mad about something

why are you following me around. stop stalking me
    *stops stalking ggg*

Phantasmagoria African Astronaut
    Originally posted by GGG It's called Latest Threads.

I always wondered why krotz thought I cared so much about him
    I just happen to see his ugly wetback face on the front page every single moment I hit f5
    I'm always on the latest pages tab I don't even take sub forums into consideration really
    posting in victims thread
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Stalks Boo in order to try to pinpoint exact location for the IRA to silence the damn limey.
    Originally posted by stl1 Stalks Boo in order to try to pinpoint exact location for the IRA to silence the damn limey.

The Irish couldn't locate a piece of fluff in their navel
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    We're good at blowing SHIT up.
    Yes and successfully killed 2 children in Warrington shopping center..fucking cowards.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Octavian motherfucker
    Today's IRA are not even Patriots of their cause. The original IRA made this clear. There's no true Nationalist agenda other than to cause death and destruction.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Ghost lol what

"Lol"
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Something simehtubg head space rent free. Cringe deluxe. #§m£ÂgØLlivesinmybrainwithnorentdue
    Originally posted by mmQ Something simehtubg head space rent free. Cringe deluxe. #§m£ÂgØLlivesinmybrainwithnorentdue

everyone already knows that, he lives down the hall from me and we frequently borrow sugar/butter/flower from each other to make edibles so strong we start nodding
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Yes and successfully killed 2 future combatant in Warrington shopping center..fucking heros.

corrected
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Red_Woman African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Yes and successfully killed 2 children in Warrington shopping center..fucking cowards.

I've heard there is a new IRA now? Well, a fraction of those who opposed Gerry Adams. Are they anything relevant or just shitalk?
Jump to Top