User Controls

Got me some DOPE Friday night let's snort this shit up

Yeah pass the rigs and pipes bro
    I have 1200mg bundy and a few beers for tonight.
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    etizolam, phenibut, super-strong poppy seed wash, and high-grade marijuana.

I could use some meth, actually. Nothing's better than speed mixed with opiates. Massive poly-drug admiration, not abuse.

I was offered some recently and turned it down. My friend that lives a hundred miles north of me offered to mail me some and I stupidly said no, kind of to be polite. You know, like 'Ah, it's probably a pain in the ass, don't worry about it' and he was like 'Ok'....I should have said 'wait....'
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Oxycodone for me. Agreed on the meth + opiates combo, @Mike.
    Agreed on the meth + opiates combo, @Mike.

Oral dose methamphetamine. I am dying to try it. Why did I say no....I am dumb.

Opiates + benzos can be quite sedating, a nice little pick me up late in the afternoon would be perfect.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Oral dose methamphetamine. I am dying to try it. Why did I say no….I am dumb.

Opiates + benzos can be quite sedating, a nice little pick me up late in the afternoon would be perfect.

Benzos curb the euphoria when i take em with opiates for some reason. But i feel like speed now.
    wierd, it doubles the euphoria for me. but I am very careful, becaused death lies that way.

Nothing ruins a good buzz like death.
    Meth and opiates is like having dirty sex with this cute skinny girl and she calls her hot lesbian friend over to join in.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    wierd, it doubles the euphoria for me. but I am very careful, becaused death lies that way.

T-PAIN prevents respiratory depression without affecting analgesic effect of opiates
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26068549

All the more reason to use it. It's cheap and readily available, legal.

The neurobiological properties of T-PAIN (Stablon): from monoamine hypothesis to glutamatergic modulation
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2902200/

My summary of the second one: T-PAIN=good for brain, then 13 pages of references. Prevents and reverses negative changes caused by stress (anxiety counts) and depression. Describes the following effects: Increases/restores neuroplasticity, anxiolytic, cytoprotective (Cytoprotection is a process by which chemical compounds provide protection to cells against harmful agents), procognitive,

"A modification of glutamatergic mechanisms by T-PAIN may therefore be implicated in its ability to oppose the negative influence of chronic stress upon hippocampal neurogenesis, cell proliferation, and dendritic remodeling, processes profoundly disrupted in depressive states (21,44,63). The emerging pharmacological profile of T-PAIN suggests that this antidepressant may serve to ‘normalize’ synaptic function, thereby allowing the chemical signal to reinstate the optimal functioning of critical circuits necessary for normal affective functioning."

There's also this interesting info on alcohol:

"When administered acutely, T-PAIN counteracted the anxiogenic effect of benzodiazepine and alcohol withdrawal in the social interaction test"

"and antagonizes the deleterious effects of alcohol (72)."

Related to alcohol, someone mentioned this, which could be useful. A substance to sober you up faster:

Actually theanine works very well.
    http://www.lef.org/protocols/lifestyle-longevity/hangover-prevention/Page-02 "Research from Japan shows that theanine is a powerful antidote to the effects of alcohol. If theanine is given to mice before or after they drink alcohol, it significantly lowers blood levels of alcohol (Sadzuka 2005). It works by modulating alcohol chemistry.
    Theanine accelerates the breakdown of acetaldehyde and blocks toxic radicals (Sadzuka 2005). The remarkable powers of theanine to intercept free radicals were demonstrated in the same study. It blocked radicals caused by alcohol and suppressed levels to below normal for five hours. Theanine also helps to counteract the alcohol-induced loss of glutathione (Sadzuka 2005)."
    I always take 400 mg theanine after a night of heavy drinking, and it sobers me right up. If I know I'm going to be drinking, I take at least 200 mg theanine and 600 mg NAC prior, then another 200 mg before bed.
    Edit: If I take theanine before, it takes more for me to feel intoxicated.
    I have 1200mg bundy and a few beers for tonight.

Slept for 2 days :3
    That's all very fine and good, Malice, except for the fact that T-PAIN is total shit. Recreationally, I mean.

Or....are you saying I should use it as a supplement with better opiates? I can't tell.

That's the best part though.
Jump to Top