User Controls

I keep getting fatter and fatter

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    yet I'm losing weight... lol wtf...

i was 150lbs a year ago while doing tekken and brown boi while all emo and depressed and the last few times i've weighed myself recently, last time as of yesterday i am 135lbs.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Do ypu mena Skinny fat?

Skinny limbs but pot bellied?
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Do ypu mena Skinny fat?

Skinny limbs but pot bellied?

yeah im skinny fat for sure, and only have a belly sometimes, mostly just from the amount of booze pushing out the gut, but not actually fat. if i lost my pot belly id prolly blow away in the wind at 120 lbs im sure.
    Ghost Black Hole
    time to do meth!!
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    This happens when you lose muscle but gain fat. Stop drinking beer, it's fucking terrible for you. Switch to liquor, it's healthier.
    Ghost Black Hole
    COCAINE KEEPS ME THIN AND SEXY!!
    Originally posted by Ghost time to do meth!!

yeah I know its weird, my best friend thats now dead did, tekken all the time and he was a total fatass
    Ghost Black Hole
    yeah I know fat people that do it and stay fat, it's all about that metabolism.

But when I take it I lose like 5lbs for every gram, its great! they don't call me scrawny for nothing i guess
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Pig.
    Originally posted by GGG This happens when you lose muscle but gain fat. Stop drinking beer, it's fucking terrible for you. Switch to liquor, it's healthier.

*switches to liquor starts beating up people* lol jk

but yeah you're prolly right.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    all that really matters is IS YOUR COCK STILL HUGE?
    Ghost Black Hole
    You are eating too many william bill Bill Krozbyby dogs
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby *switches to liquor starts beating up people* lol jk

but yeah you're prolly right.

lol

also what GGG said except liquor is also terrible for you it just doesn't have as many extra calories. alcohol in general though will convert 100% of your testosterone to estrogen while simultaneously wasting away your muscles slowly which leads to the weight loss + potbelly
    Ghost Black Hole
    Go for a walk, fatass
    Originally posted by Ghost Go for a walk, fatass

ive been walking to and from work everyday for over a month now.
    Originally posted by inert_observer lol

also what GGG said except liquor is also terrible for you it just doesn't have as many extra calories. alcohol in general though will convert 100% of your testosterone to estrogen while simultaneously wasting away your muscles slowly which leads to the weight loss + potbelly

That's why I said healthier, not healthy lol.

What's even better is not being an alcoholic.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by inert_observer lol

Why are all MAGAs not fat effeminate fags?
    Originally posted by Octavian Why are all MAGAs not fat effeminate fags?

Well, they are fat. The southern US contains all the fattest states. And you can definitely tell when a person has been fat their whole life by their voice lol.
    Octavian motherfucker
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    what the fuck is that his real voice
Jump to Top