User Controls

Toronto is the land of opportunity

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]

Sounds like an amazing place to live and work.

Let's go ... to Toronto!
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    am i missing something here?
    HTS highlight reel
    Toronto is a really chill city and you'd probably end up swimming in women with your accent. đź‘Ť

Canadians are annoyingly progressive though and degeneracy (like the kind that allows me to exist in peace) runs rampant there in particular. Still really nice though. And like, there's a LOT of stuff within a couple hours of Toronto including the US border. You could pick a worse city to work abroad in for sure. :o
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Young ppl aged 24-35 welllll f u Toronto!!!!
    Originally posted by Grylls am i missing something here?

They’re bringing in middle eastern refugees probably as cheap labor
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    INB4 van attack references.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country

Sounds like an amazing place to live and work.

Let's go … to Toronto!

so, you live in cork.
    Ghost Black Hole
    That company collects all the organic waste in a city and processes it at their facilities.

Unless you are working as a driver your job will probably be at one of these plants which are located around Toronto (might be a bit of a commute)

It will probably be pretty low end work, minimum wage physical labor for 40 hours a week. it's a good company though you probably get a raise every year and lots of opportunity to advance and get paid training.
Jump to Top