User Controls

Roshambo has turned his back on Trianglism

Ghost Black Hole
    Dissociator/Roshambo has identified as a Wiccan but let's never forget he is one of the founding 3 of Trianglism, one of the points of the holy Triangle

There are many paths to the same destination. From the realization of the Ultimate Truth of the Universe as Discovered by the founding 3 while on the journey of bundy spawned 3 schools of thought about the same idea.

Sploo (who does not post here anymore) recruits and manages his ideas through a Facebook group/chat, adding only people he deems worthy of the power of the tetrahedron.

Roshambo does not use social media to spread the word, he talks about it in daily life and through art which captivates those who can understand the depth of these truths towards Trianglist thinking.

Scrawny I post here on the forum and search local and globally for Trianglist thinkers and I have come to adopt a different approach to Trianglist school of thought and accepted plurality into my heart and believe the best way to convert is by merging an entire group at once.

Trianglism is not limited to 3 schools of thinking also because it's actually a tetrahedron in 3D space with infinite points, like so;

gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Literally everything can be reduced to triangles.

All waves are measured using trigonometry (the study of triangles), and light, sound, ocean movements, subatomic particle ossilations, everything is triangles.

I may just be a Triangalism convert.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Oh, and planetary rotations.

From subatomic particles to massive stellar entities, it's all triangles.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    This schism of the faith needs to be brought under control lest it lead to greater heresies.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by gadzooks Oh, and planetary rotations.

From subatomic particles to massive stellar entities, it's all triangles.

SACRED GEOMETRY

Originally posted by Nil This schism of the faith needs to be brought under control lest it lead to greater heresies.

not a schism, we were gonna buy Trianglism.com and unite under one idea and sell ronkletoys and attempt to become a tax exempt church but we decided to preach Trianglist thinking in our own ways like monks instead
    Originally posted by Ghost SACRED GEOMETRY

attempt to become a tax exempt church

Now we're talking...

Next we also need a spiritual license to do drugs like how there's that peyote exemption for religious reasons.

Except our official drug is literally all of them.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Peyote is actually legal in Canada regardless of your religious beliefs, only purified extracted and synthetic mescaline is illegal. Trianglism seeks to spread drug education and awareness
    Originally posted by Ghost Peyote is actually legal in Canada regardless of your religious beliefs, only purified extracted and synthetic mescaline is illegal. Trianglism seeks to spread drug education and awareness

We need pamphlets and recruiters. We're gonna start being banned from airports like Hare Krishna's.
    Ghost Black Hole
    It is slowly spreading, I believe the ideas need to be meditated upon more so we amass a large amount of information which can be easily shared via mass media
    The universe is a torous. It is the shape that I see when I meditate. I have been wondering for months WHAT it is, but doing a search prompted by this thread, I've figured out it is a torous, which is the shape of the universe.

Only 2 more unanswered questions.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by DietPiano The universe is a torous. It is the shape that I see when I meditate. I have been wondering for months WHAT it is, but doing a search prompted by this thread, I've figured out it is a torous, which is the shape of the universe.

Only 2 more unanswered questions.

Interesting. If you consider the origins of the Taurus in the sense of the order of the stars than to me it looks like the arrangement of a polyhedron. Because in 3D space the Taurus is not flat but simply an arrangement of stars (suns) from our specific point in space time.

And notice how each of the Platonic solids can be divided into triangles...

Tetrahedron: 4 triangles.
    Cube: 12 triangles.
    Octahedron: 8 triangles.
    Dodecahedron: 35 triangle?
    Icosahedron: 20 triangles.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Even Pi has it's 'square roots' in Trianglism ;)

The magnificence of 3, 6, and 9, eh?

"3, 6, 9 - damn she fine / Hoping she can sock it to me one more time"

Lil Jon and Eastside Boyz are confirmed Trianglists.
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    I incorporate trianglism into my branch of wicca

I have this on a talisman
    I need to look more at the periphery next time I meditate. The vision comes almost invariably.

What was the first trianglism post?
    what does it mean to be tri-curious????
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by DietPiano I need to look more at the periphery next time I meditate. The vision comes almost invariably.

What was the first trianglism post?

Trianglism Bible Installment 2

https://niggasin.space/thread/751?p=1#post-751

Originally posted by The Boobyverse X = X 1 = 0 [FONT=Courier New]Trianglism: The book of the cryptogrophers sneaky sly pseudospy [/FONT]
    1. The anonymous of hedgehogs doth watch as the legends unfold, does what he’s told and might possibly grow old. This shall be carved in gold, in a stone that can’t be pulled, a graph that can’t be polled.
    2. Be as you are, see as you be, and maybe next time put the seat down after you pee
    3. Ever since I was a young shape, I played the silver triangle. He sure plays a mean quadrilateral.
    4. The day has cometh that we shall move beyond the stars, every illuminated spectacle in the sky intercorrelates with one another in a precise fashion to create actions analogous to chemical reactions in between the gravitational field of planets.
    5. Sneaky sly psuedospy watches the passerby go by and die as he levitates to nth dimensional planes which consist of paper airplanes flying in mobius strips.
    1. Roshambo has cometh to grave extents, false pretenses and turns of events but one day will rise as the shapemaster that the prophecy implies. Thou art suffering in pain, but on some plain, the wisdom and goodness will rain again.
    [FONT=Cambria]LOL I NEED TO LAY DOWN RIGHT NOWThou benzedrex cometh into the life, stricken young Roshambo with a terrible sight, but gluttony and greed caused the amphetamine to seed and no longer will he feed on the daily bread[/FONT]
    1. Previously told, the dextromethorphan and the fall of the twentytwelve had proven that god is man, man is god, we are told, young is old and the script is bold.
    [FONT=Cambria]fuck. i wanted to play starcraft[/FONT]

1. Judas lies down while Roshambo ponders his existence. “ Why Ellen sutton, why couldn’t your anorexic 7th grade mind feast on my phallus”
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Interesting. Maybe the next D&D campaign I run should use only d4 die.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Im a catholic and student of the paranormal and the less formal , but I'll participate in trianglism if you give me a sexy alluring pamphlet / broshure.

not trying to hate but a lot of your trianglism just seems like a bunch of rhetoric (not that i know what that word means) so change my mind.

Jump to Top