User Controls

Today I ate food, drank water, and breathed air...does that make me a normie?

WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Or am I a normie because my mood is not sufficiently stormy?๐Ÿ‘
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Nothing normal about you. Actually nothing normal about any of us. Define normal, what is this about? You got a problem? Someone blow you off? Damn, make some sense will ya?
    folks??
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by WellHung folks??

nah you're just an idiot.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    ๐Ÿ˜ถ
    You post here, so youโ€™re not normal
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    ur my friend methulesa
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Matt if the first two rounds of the bracket hits I'll upgrade you to a holiday inn
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Matt if the first two rounds of the bracket hits I'll upgrade you to a holiday inn

I can't wait to start watching the games, man... what are your picks?๐Ÿ‘
    Ghost Black Hole
    BREATHARIANISM IS ALL YOU NEED

Originally posted by Ghost Breatharianism is similar to Trianglism, "the belief that it is possible for a person to live without consuming food. Breatharians claim that food, and in some cases water, are not necessary for survival, and that humans can be sustained solely by prana, the vital life force"

The difference with Trianglism is the use of CRYSTAL METHAMPHETAMINE to survive with minimal food and water.
    This is real stuff! I have stayed awake for 30 days with no food or water and I never had to use the bathroom because I was sustained from my own life force and smoking meth and taking LSD daily.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inedia

It it is possible to live and be healthy for years at a time without physical food, based on my personal experiences. Do your own research and don't believe the lies of industrial society and the global agenda!

WE ARE NO LONGER HUMAN WE ARE THE NOTHINGS
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    You are not normal until your shit don't stink.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Those things make you a normie but living in motel 6 makes u non normie.
Jump to Top