User Controls

GGG is scared lol

We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    What a surprise, acting like a hardass online then chicken-shits out.

I'm contacting the authorities. You've taken this too far and now you've fucked up.

LOL if you think I'm worried about that sort of thing you're mistaken. I am a martial artist, we can do this legally as long as you're not disease ridden (lots of gays are)

I just want to meet you in person. You're talking a lot of shit, I'm not scared of anyone. That's why I went to meet komokazi, knowing full well he could bring a bunch of weapons if he'd wanted to or friends to jump me with. I have zero reason to fear you or any other man on this planet. I will personally buy you a membership to a dojo or other martial arts gym in your area, where we can legally do this.

I'm not worried about injuries. You seem to be terrified.

You don't seem to know the law very well. The police have nothing to investigate me over. I have made no threats, simply stated what I'd like to do to you, how much I hate you. I have also stated I would not try to kill you. It's just that I'd like to. That isn't going to change unless you stop being an annoying retard. But you don't have to worry about that.

Like I said, we can do this legally, you have nothing to be so scared of. You're boasting about your strength and fighting ability, so let's test that out. I'll show you a copy of my bloodwork so you know I'm not infected with anything if like.

No. You made threats and I can promise you that the police are going to get a warrant. Because as I said, I'm very well connected in this town and you will get fucked up. I've done this before. My family is rich and politically connected. Nobody fucks with me.

What a huge gigantic pussy.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Most flaming faggot libtards are.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    I already made the call. Sorry OP.
    Did these quotes come from legal documents or wut?
    Originally posted by ohfralala Did these quotes come from legal documents or wut?

No but they will be.

Expect a call or visit tonight, Lanny. Sorry to bring this down on you but NOBODY fucks with me.
    Everybody tstm quick
    Ghost Black Hole
    I'm going to murder GGG
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Why murder him? Just kill him.
    Ghost Black Hole
    hehhehehehehehhe
    " I am a martial artist"

...said every internet fat kid.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson " I am a martial artist"

…said every internet fat kid.

That was OP
    ..and every internet fat kid.
    " I am a martial artist"

"I'm a license to carry holder"
    Common De-mominator African Astronaut
    Anyone who fucks with §m£ÂgØL IRL will end up dead.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson "I'm a license to carry holder"

Announcing to everyone you have a gun is what I like to call “shoot me first” carry
    Originally posted by Methuselah Announcing to everyone you have a gun is what I like to call “shoot me first” carry

Hard to shoot someone online...of course in reality if a martial arts expert comes at you you don't announce it you just exercise the "stand your ground" law.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Hard to shoot someone online…of course in reality if a martial arts expert comes at you you don't announce it you just exercise the "stand your ground" law.

Yeah I meant IRL
    Originally posted by Methuselah Yeah I meant IRL

Well you're not supposed to anounce it "IRL"...it can be classed as brandishing/threatening behavior...you just take it out and use it.

As they teach you during the class, if you are pulling your gun it's to use, not threaten...it's a last resort, not a deterrent.
    Common De-mominator African Astronaut
    If it's not concealed then you might as well put a target on your back anyway.
    Originally posted by Common De-mominator If it's not concealed then you might as well put a target on your back anyway.

Yup, open carry is pretty dumb.
Jump to Top