User Controls

old people

when they start getting dementia they are really pretty pathetic.

i think dementia is not only a disease of the brain, but also of will. They just start giving up and refusing to think, causing the problem to intensify. They don't even attempt to listen anymore and have no patience.

They repeat the word help over and over and go die now
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by DietPiano when they start getting dementia they are really pretty pathetic.

My dad got fucked up by some heart problem/stroke and yeah it's for lack of a better word pathetic, he needs constant help with extremely small matters. Tells me to "get rid of him" but I can't do that and not feel like a huge piece of shit.

I'm glad there won't be anyone to call an ambulance for me, I feel like had he died in front of me that day in april it would have been better for us both.
    Firekrochfatty African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Nil My dad got fucked up by some heart problem/stroke and yeah it's for lack of a better word pathetic, he needs constant help with extremely small matters. Tells me to "get rid of him" but I can't do that and not feel like a huge piece of shit.

I'm glad there won't be anyone to call an ambulance for me, I feel like had he died in front of me that day in april it would have been better for us both.

😞πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜’
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    How old is "OLD"???
    when they start to take pity on themselves and make special allowances for their choosing not to think
    Who African Astronaut [that staidly controlling tamarillo]
    Originally posted by DietPiano when they start to take pity on themselves and make special allowances for their choosing not to think

I didn't think GGG was THAT old
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    i cant wait until all boomers die
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Krow African Astronaut
    Originally posted by DietPiano when they start getting dementia they are really pretty pathetic.

i think dementia is not only a disease of the brain, but also of will. They just start giving up and refusing to think, causing the problem to intensify. They don't even attempt to listen anymore and have no patience.

Is your mother or father sickened with this? You have to learn to take that pain and make fun of the situation and not the disease. You have to have a light hearted opinion of what the shit is happening. I can tell I'm getting it earlier than mom is (i mean age wise)

it's the shits when they take your drivers license away because you might dose off.

think about it. Sex is pointless, they try and take your cigs from you, they tell you 0 alcohol or maybe a glass of wine is fine but not if you're taking meds (and face it.. most likely you're taking medications several times a day)

You don't really want to die you just want that lifestyle to die. so you often are heard saying you want to suicide.. no one would care. but deep down we know they don't mean it.

All you have is morning callisthenic and maybe bingo or movie night once a week. with people older than you yelling out incoherenct grunt. (probably related to really good drugs)
    Krow African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Ghost i cant wait until all boomers die

I'm right on the end of that gen

i think it's like 25 years long 41-65?

I'm more X-Gen

apparently X-gen doesn't exit? Im confused about that. I believe that use highschool graduation years and not birth years

so 60-84 are boomers?
    Originally posted by Krow Is your mother or father sickened with this? You have to learn to take that pain and make fun of the situation and not the disease. You have to have a light hearted opinion of what the shit is happening. I can tell I'm getting it earlier than mom is (i mean age wise)

it's the shits when they take your drivers license away because you might dose off.

think about it. Sex is pointless, they try and take your cigs from you, they tell you 0 alcohol or maybe a glass of wine is fine but not if you're taking meds (and face it.. most likely you're taking medications several times a day)

You don't really want to die you just want that lifestyle to die. so you often are heard saying you want to suicide.. no one would care. but deep down we know they don't mean it.

All you have is morning callisthenic and maybe bingo or movie night once a week. with people older than you yelling out incoherenct grunt. (probably related to really good drugs)

Tell them you have ten out of ten pain until they give yiu somendat good.

Although pain scale doesnt mean nearly as much as it use to. I aaud 8, which is albeit a bit too unbelievable after my car crash and she barely gave me flexiril.

You'll be there soon enough ;)
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]

How old are you?
    Millenials wont live much past 55...it's a fact that the sad and lonely die early...a lot by their own hand.

Generation Z will save mankind though.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Boomers just waste resources and never shut up
    Millenials are way dumber than gen z, and I'm arguably in both depending on who you ask. They are so gullible and unwilling to accept new evidence that contradicts their premises formed around their feelings about things. Gen Z much more rational, humourous and sarcastic. Millenial's are straight assholes too, See: Trump h8er tv shows.
    Krow African Astronaut
    Originally posted by DietPiano Tell them you have ten out of ten pain until they give yiu somendat good.

Although pain scale doesnt mean nearly as much as it use to. I aaud 8, which is albeit a bit too unbelievable after my car crash and she barely gave me flexiril.

Yeah, there should be more than an emoji to tell me what I should rate pain at.

Maybe I aimed to high. but if I show up at a fucking hospital ER room.. clearly I'm not well.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
Jump to Top