User Controls

I get jacked off, but I get hard again, you're never gonna keep me soft

Lanny Bird of Courage
    2hard2die nigger
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    was this supposed to be to the tune of that tubthumping song because that's how I heard it
    was this supposed to be to the tune of that tubthumping song because that's how I heard it
    Fuck....
    Chambawumba is actually a legit band. El Fusilado and Charlie are two of my favorite songs. You can't feel bad while listening to that shit.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle

Yes. And he was in TC tonight explaining how he wanted to make this very thread. I figured since he brought it up there he wouldn't actually still make it, but I was clearly wrong, as usual. By the way actro (shitfucker mustard stain faggot), if you're going to keep making your "introspective" one-liner "deep-thoughts" threads, reply to people that make an effort to reply to them. If you don't start replying to comments addressed to your OP, I will kill something cute and fluffy, on camera, and you won't like it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Do you have a picture of Actor?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Do you have a picture of Actor?

Now that you mention it, I, personally at least, have never taken a screen-cap when he's there. I'm sure someone has. He looks really, really normal though, if you must know. Like, undescribably normal. I just can't describe it. XD Maybe ask him nice and he'll post a picture of his normal self.
    That's all I need to know. Thank you.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Come to TC RisiR. It's just me there. I meant to go to bed like 5 hours ago but I got drunk and now I want to go to bed still but I'm in a weird perpetual state of not-being-able-to-go-to-bedness.
    It doesn't work with my stone age phone. I've tried it before. It never stops loading.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Oh yeah I forgot about that. Well dang. DANG. Guess I'll kill myself.
    Oh yeah I forgot about that. Well dang. DANG. Guess I'll kill myself.
    I can't encourage that. I'd rather just go to bed.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    <3 <3 OK XD
    I would kill OP
Jump to Top