User Controls

I'm writing a book

Phantasmagoria African Astronaut
    And once it's finished I'm going to upload it to archive and spread it all across the internet before going on a shooting spree at a synagogue

lol jk I'm going to charge you for it on amazon

just letting you all know that I will personally sign a copy for you for an additional $50

if you send me an additional $20 I'll throw in a custom made EP just for you ^_^

the book itself will be $40
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    whats it gonna be about
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Everyone has a story to tell, doesn't mean anyone will read it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Grylls whats it gonna be about

Basically everything
    Originally posted by Phantasmagoria Basically everything

someone already did that book
    Originally posted by Grylls someone already did that book

Not like this
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Do it OP. I make all my money on books, thats why i sit here all day doing jack shit. Lemme know if you have any questions.
    Originally posted by GGG Do it OP. I make all my money on books, thats why i sit here all day doing jack shit. Lemme know if you have any questions.

what books have you written?
    I bought a NYT bestseller at Goodwill on Saturday for $1.79.
    Originally posted by Phantasmagoria what books have you written?

I don't share that with anyone in this community.

Do you have an online presence at all? Twitter + Reddit have been absolutely amazing for marketing purposes. Don't do Amazon's bullshit advertising. I've tried it and it doesn't work very well.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Phantasmagoria And once it's finished I'm going to upload it to archive and spread it all across the internet before going on a shooting spree at a synagogue

lol jk I'm going to charge you for it on amazon

just letting you all know that I will personally sign a copy for you for an additional $50

if you send me an additional $20 I'll throw in a custom made EP just for you ^_^

the book itself will be $40

I would read it if you paid me.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I would read it if you paid me.

You are 1 fucked up individual, but I laughed out loud in the library.
    Originally posted by GGG I don't share that with anyone in this community.

Do you have an online presence at all? Twitter + Reddit have been absolutely amazing for marketing purposes. Don't do Amazon's bullshit advertising. I've tried it and it doesn't work very well.

I had a goodreads account back in 2010/11, don't use twitter or reddit or any of those types of sites anymore.
    I'm currently on bitchute, here, kiwifarms, imageboards and youtube (though I'm going to stop supporting youtube).
    I'm not concerned with my book selling, I'm only going to make it for fun and because it needs to be done (could change the future and save humanity etc).
    What I am more interested in selling is cds and vinyl, I know I can sale on bandcamp, ebay and amazon but surely there are better ways where the jedi wouldn't get a cut.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Your book is gay as fuck just like you faget
    Originally posted by WellHung Your book is gay as fuck just like you faget

hay thats not nice
    Originally posted by WellHung Your book is gay as fuck just like you faget

Then that means it's FABULOUS
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    You said you were going to start a business and create a linux distro in the last month lol, what you're actually going to do is make a bunch of plans and never follow through on anything.
    Originally posted by Lanny You said you were going to start a business and create a linux distro in the last month lol, what you're actually going to do is make a bunch of plans and never follow through on anything.

if you have nothing to contribute either dont post or ban yourself
    Originally posted by Lanny You said you were going to start a business and create a linux distro in the last month lol, what you're actually going to do is make a bunch of plans and never follow through on anything.

Having plans and aspirations is better than getting drunk and working an IT job, making OTHER people money.

I'm waiting on my LLC filing to go through, what are you doing besides flat lining, Lanny?
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by GGG Having plans and aspirations is better than getting drunk and working an IT job, making OTHER people money.

Nah, actually, I kinda think following through on a plan of deliberately coasting through life is better than making a bunch of plans, announcing them repeatedly, and still coasting through life without carrying through on any of them.

I'm waiting on my LLC filing to go through, what are you doing besides flat lining, Lanny?

Why do you ask? If I said I was doing something challenging, creative, and personally fulfilling would that change anything?
Jump to Top