User Controls

Why aren't YOU abusing Robitussin?

There's no reason you shouldn't be.

Anyone who complains about the taste must not know what Ethanol tastes like.

Mix with whipped cream gas for maximum "I became a circuit?!?!"
    Industrial Houston
    that sounds like a character in an edgy teen dystopian novel, send me some
    rotibisson
    rossi
    agent rossi

send me some

No need.

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Because the compositions we get in my neck of the woods give me the shits, no joke. Besides, if i want to be dissociated i can buy a gram of ketamine for 25 bucks and a gram of methoxetamine for 30.
    Because the compositions we get in my neck of the woods give me the shits, no joke. Besides, if i want to be dissociated i can buy a gram of ketamine for 25 bucks and a gram of methoxetamine for 30.

That's too expensive.

Before my Dollar Tree recalled them for abuse, I could get 6000mg of bundy for 30$. That's ~24-72 hours of straight tripping, depending on dosage. And then a week or two of psuedotrip.
    Industrial Houston
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    That's too expensive.

Before my Dollar Tree recalled them for abuse, I could get 6000mg of bundy for 30$. That's ~24-72 hours of straight tripping, depending on dosage. And then a week or two of psuedotrip.

I'll agree it's too expensive for ketamine but i'm dissociated off my ass for a week and a half with a gram of methoxetamine.
    MXE doesn't even exist anymore from what I've read
    Kek Houston
    t
    rotibisson
    rossi
    agent rossi

Robitussin
    Boson
    Higgs Robotussin

OhShitNigga.jpg
    Robitussin
    Boson
    Higgs Robotussin

OhShitNigga.jpg

Are you like Δ years old?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    because people at work already think I'm weird without rolling around on the floor yelling about triangles
    Do you get the Moxy on the Darknet or from your shitty vendor that doesn't accept members?
    On topic: It's fucking up my gut and the high isn't that great to me.
    the high isn't that great to me.

It's like Syncans XR 10mg/Twice a day
    I'd like it more if you could smoke it. The slow come up makes me neaseaueus.

Have you tried other dissiciatives?
    I'd like it more if you could smoke it. The slow come up makes me neaseaueus.

Have you tried other dissiciatives?

Only PCP, which I smoke every day.

Inhalants are all dissociatives and they're good.
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    Never tried a dissociative. I heard PCP is surprisingly good. One time I got a fat sample of MXE with some other purchases, many years ago, and I didn't know what it was so I gave it away to these bikers who ran a tattoo shop, and they called me a few days later begging me for more but I didn't have anymore and soon after that my old lady left me so I had bigger problems to worry about than ordering more RC's.
    Because I'm cheap. I did wake up wanting to drink a bottle of syrup though.
    blackbird Tuskegee Airman
    I've probably done more bundy than most anybody else on this site. I don't really anymore though cause I have a job and shit nowadays.
Jump to Top