User Controls

I need assistance my internet friends

jedi_darryl African Astronaut
    Y’all seem intelligent, please give me some ideas to write about for my annotated bibliographies. It’s for my Advanced composition English class. I need to do 5, but I so far only have 3 good ones in the thinking cap chamber.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    jedi interference in non-jedi states
    Fuck the po-po and other stories.
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    Social media miscreants such as NIS and DH.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    all lives matter and black lives matter is raciest
    Originally posted by POLECAT all lives matter

They really don't.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I understand that but I'm really against all the bullshit that claims diversity is the only way but then gets behind a group like black lives matter saying its not raciest to exclude all other races
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Series killers
    Originally posted by POLECAT I understand that but I'm really against all the bullshit that claims diversity is the only way but then gets behind a group like black lives matter saying its not raciest to exclude all other races

I will cut you
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I wouldnt expect Demoncretes to understand
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    liberal MOON PERSONs influencing mainstream societal opinions and ultra sensitive special squareflake tranny baffroom myths
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Write about your last relationship, what went wrong and what you have learned from it and what you will do diferently next time.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Write about the things you hear when you play music
    dont you mean see? As for teehee, it's a great topic but I'm afraid I'll get into too much detail and would most likely receive a demerit.
    drugs
    Originally posted by mashlehash Write about the things you hear when you play music
    still i'm-

Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    What did you decide?
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    A bibliography is a list of sources you put at the end of a book or paper. It's not a subject.
    Well a duh. I will write about spectral's profile picture for my 4th one. I need one more and I'm completeded.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by -SpectraL A bibliography is a list of sources you put at the end of a book or paper. It's not a subject.

Thatsthejoke
Jump to Top