User Controls

I won't share a joint with anyone

Ghost Black Hole
    I cringe when I see people that don't each other light up a blunt and pass it back and forth between them.

I am too paranoid about the Herpes to do that so I just roll 2 joints
    WellHung Black Hole
    You definitely have major issues. Don't we all, I guess...
    Ghost Black Hole
    because I don't want herpes?
    WellHung Black Hole
    smh... I won't be toyed with this early in the morning
    Ghost Black Hole
    are you telling me you will smoke a joint with someone you don't know?
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    I think I caught some kind of wicked throat infection from sharing a meth pipe with a few people once. It was brutally painful to swallow for days.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Ghost are you telling me you will smoke a joint with someone you don't know?

I certainly did not tell you that, but, yes, it could be logically and reasonably inferred from my comment... here we go, I just can't help the OCD in me... okay, I get it, you have psychological issues with the concept... but you ARE intelligent enough to know that you physically cannot obtain the disease that way...
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by gadzooks I think I caught some kind of wicked throat infection from sharing a meth pipe with a few people once. It was brutally painful to swallow for days.

PossibleπŸ‘
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by gadzooks I think I caught some kind of wicked throat infection from sharing a meth pipe with a few people once. It was brutally painful to swallow for days.

That I have never done! except with HTS..

I used to buy a new pipe every few days and I had dozens of them and I would melt a bowl down and walk around with it loaded up and give it to the cutest hooker I could find in an attempt to woo them like the blue feather from harvest moon

WellHung Black Hole
    yo
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by WellHung I certainly did not tell you that, but, yes, it could be logically and reasonably inferred from my comment… here we go, I just can't help the OCD in me… okay, I get it, you have psychological issues with the concept… but you ARE intelligent enough to know that you physically cannot obtain the disease that way…

you can totally get herpes that way and from sharing pipes mattchew
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Ghost I cringe when I see people that don't each other light up a blunt and pass it back and forth between them.

I am too paranoid about the Herpes to do that so I just roll 2 joints

HIGHLY UNLIKELY/NOT POSSIBLE
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Ghost you can totally get herpes that way and from sharing pipes mattchew

Will you please provide me a link to some credible information on the internet that says that? If you do.. I'll gladly stand corrected and bow down to your Superior knowledge.πŸ‘
    WellHung Black Hole
    Nevermind. Please forgive my ignorance.... I should have known better.πŸ‘
    Oral herpes is most commonly transmitted by kissing or sharing drinks or utensils, but can also be contracted from a partner who has genital herpes during oral sex. HSV-1 and 2 can be contracted from infected bodily fluids, including semen, vaginal fluid, saliva, or herpes lesions, sores or blister fluid.

https://www.stdcheck.com/herpes-1.php
    Ghost Black Hole
    It's spread normally through sexual contact like kissing but if you share a joint with someone and they nigger lip it you are basically kissing them and risk infection.

I don't want to risk anyone so I simply won't do it, i'm too young I have too much to lose
    WellHung Black Hole
    Couldn't agree with you more... good foresight, cautiousness and decision-making...
    Share slurpees, get herpes.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Thats fuxked up... herpes is like the plague... I thought that viruses always need to be in a host..
    it's only host-to-host transmitted contact.. only that type of vector.. confidence in my knowledge is shaken at this point.... on the contrary, that's part of the reason we are all here.. and I greatly appreciate the correct knowledge, my friends...πŸ‘πŸ‘
    Ghost Black Hole
    yeah you gotta be careful on them mean streets all these girls nowadays have STD's and like being whores
Jump to Top