User Controls

Flexiril sucks

Took 1 didnt feel, took 1 more feel like crap. Anticholinergic I think it is. Neck feels slightly better though.
    Originally posted by ohfralala Flexeril is a shit drug.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Pussy military nurse I worked with was like lol yeah I was on flexiril and I my legs went to jello, couldn't walk lolol

What a pusswipe
    Ghost Black Hole
    do real drugs pussy
    Eh I’m sure that’s all they would give him.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    LOL
    My xrays came back clear so the dr saud "No narcotics, you don't want to take any narcotics, just inuprofen" like a broken record even though I told her ibuprofen didn't help.

I told her again that I took 800mg ibuprofen which did nothing so she baited me with "What would you like me to prescribe? I said "I don't know" and she said I can give you muscle relaxer. Fine. My neck hurts more today than yesterday.
    Ghost Black Hole
    just buy the drugs you want from the internet
    He’s trying to be on the up and up. Quit being a bad influence.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I'm not talking about illegal drugs, you can buy prescription drugs on the darknet like muscle relaxers and cancer drugs
    Right. I’m pretty sure he’s going to have to have an actual prescription though bc he probably has to piss in a cup.
    Ghost Black Hole
    nobody HAS to piss in a cup, I don't understand why Americans subject themselves to such degeneracy. Just buy your drugs from the internet, make them yourself and don't get arrested or go on probation, also if a job asks you to piss test just tell them what drugs you do and if they don't believe you tell them it's against your religion to pee in a cup.

I have only pee'd in a cup once and it was after consuming a large amount of rat poison and they needed to test my toxicity levels.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    You gotta stick it up your bug hole, but only if you are into it.
    Oh fuck off Scronnie lol
    Ghost Black Hole
    Also when I pee'd in the cup I was on a lot of drugs and they told me to leave it in the bathroom but I didn't hear them so I tried handing it to them directly lmao
Jump to Top