User Controls

I'm of the belief that cell phone companies intentionally make stuff go wrong with old cell phones...

WellHung Black Hole
    Because there is never enough money to fill their cavernous coffers.πŸ‘
    Fact. Both Apple and Samsung have admitted to "slowing' down older model phones for "compatibility". I just put a new battery in my Samsung S6 so it's good for another 3-5years. I only use it for email and ebay anyway as I've successfully alienated most other humans.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I had at&t and the phone they sold me got an update that killed my phone,, the cocksuckers didnt want to give me a new phone,, they finally did but we never got along after that,, they even called the cops on me when I showed up to cancel my contract early
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Yeah it’s called planned obsolescence, this is literally a well known and well established business practice by most major corporations
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Fact. Both Apple and Samsung have admitted to "slowing' down older model phones for "compatibility". I just put a new battery in my Samsung S6 so it's good for another 3-5years. I only use it for email and ebay anyway as I've successfully alienated most other humans.

S6πŸ‘
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Methuselah Yeah it’s called planned obsolescence, this is literally a well known and well established business practice by most major corporations

Thank you for the useful info. I was actually unaware of this concept.πŸ‘
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    I still have a flip phone.. It's been a good one, plus I can't butt dial anyone..
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    iPhone6

On the 3rd battery

First one lasted 3.5 years

Second a little over a year
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    We are all in agreement for the first time.

Now fuck off.
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Originally posted by Bologna Nacho We are all in agreement for the first time.

Now fuck off.

With your mom..πŸ˜‹
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    All the greedy and filthy crony capitalists work hand in hand in cooperation to fleece what they like to call "the little people". It's a giant network of greasy dirtbags and stinking sub-animals, and they all conspire and collude to make the world a worse place to live in.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I don't partake in the scams for the most part, Hell I dont even have a drivers licences, bank account or even a valid ID card. I believe good credit is the gateway to serious debt,, when the collection guy calls I offer him 50% of the debt if he says no I hang up and refuse to continue until he agrees to 50%
    It's the dumbos fault for falling for it.
    when he threatens my credit I laugh in his face
Jump to Top