User Controls

Shooting in Netherlands (Attn: Sophie)

Sophie is dis you?

https://www.thedailybeast.com/netherlands-tram-shooting-several-people-injured-in-utrecht-attack

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-47611811
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    subscribe to pewdiepie
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    nice is that a mass shootie?
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    no its michael myers
    Apparently he didn’t even kill anybody. A few people are injured. They haven’t caught him yet.

If I had to guess I’d say this is some Muslim “retaliating” for what happened in NZ.
    Nvm just read an update he killed at least 3
    Originally posted by Methuselah Nvm just read an update he killed at least 3

WOW you would totally suck as a news anchor
    Hold on... just a moment, we have Breaking News coming in.. Folks we have confirmed the shooter is Niggas in Space user Sophie. They have the shooter in custody and he has confessed to police.

Now this just in, PewDiePie is claiming responsibility for the attack
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Methuselah Nvm just read an update he killed at least 3

yawn
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    It must not be a white guy bc they didn't specifically and pointedly say "white" man.
    Yeah they’re looking for some sand nigger from turkey rn
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Originally posted by Grylls no its michael myers

Close, but no cigar. I am not Turkish. Also, this is not some kind of backwards relatiation for something the people here had nothing to do with. Innocent people were also killed here, so let's stop for a moment and think about the lives lost, not only here in the Netherlands but also those in New Zealand.
    Originally posted by Michael Myers Close, but no cigar. I am not Turkish. Also, this is not some kind of backwards relatiation for something the people here had nothing to do with. Innocent people were also killed here, so let's stop for a moment and think about the lives lost, not only here in the Netherlands but also those in New Zealand.

spectral already proved it a was a hoax, and hes always right when it comes to things like this
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    The media should stop reporting these shootings.
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Originally posted by Grylls spectral already proved it a was a hoax, and hes always right when it comes to things like this
    -SpectraL is a demented old man.

Originally posted by GGG The media should stop reporting these shootings.

Mainstream media only reported on it because they believed it was a retaliation for the terrorist attacks in New Zealand. The Dutch media was quick to tell us that it was most likely not the case, and that ended up being true. It was a personal conflict that got escalated; he confronted his cheating girlfriend but people inside the tram were defending her, so he started shooting. In the end, he ended up killing 3 people and none of them were his cheating girlfriend. It's sad.
    so basically a moslem got mad because he has a small cock
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Don't respond to Grylls in serious conversations. He picks whatever side he thinks will be more entertaining.

I don't even think it matters if it's retaliation or not. At this point, anything can be considered retaliation for some past 'wrong' that a group of people has done. The first shot has been fired and the shooting won't stop until we cut martyrdom from the equation.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top